Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (35 Viewers)

A desk tube guy....
IMG_20191210_115519.jpg

Last edited:
Just for curiousity sake, how much are those machines?

the new in box Jurassic Park Pro was $5700 ...the Big Juicy Melons was home use only and $4500. For new Stern games, pro's are 5700, premiums are $7500 and LEs run around $9k. For new JJP games, standards go for $7800, LE's are $9800 and SEs go for around $12000

Not brand new but fairly new pitcher purchase...
Oculus Quest virtual reality system.
So great.. No computer needed. No cables.
Inside out tracking so the 4 cameras in the headset read where you are and your controllers are.
Exceptional resolution too!
The boxing is ridiculously realistic!

Anyone else on here have an oculus??
IMG_20191213_173601.jpg

received_397783394234179.jpeg

I technically didn't make the purchase (my mom did as a Christmas gift when she visited) but I've been wanting to take my detailing to the next level so I got a dual action polisher. I've watched hundreds ov videos and I'm satisfied with the results

View attachment 379868

That looks amazing! :jawdrop::jawdrop:

I have no idea what a dual action polisher is... coles notes description? Or recommended video?

Not brand new but fairly new pitcher purchase...
Oculus Quest virtual reality system.
So great.. No computer needed. No cables.
Inside out tracking so the 4 cameras in the headset read where you are and your controllers are.
Exceptional resolution too!
The boxing is ridiculously realistic!

Anyone else on here have an oculus??
View attachment 379249

View attachment 379250

I've got one too, love playing it but I seem to only play Beat Saber. I got Robo Recall and finished it and not finding much replay value. Very fun little machine, I play it for a short time almost every day.

My recent purchased, doubled my K-body Revo Bessey clamp capacity. These things are worth every penny.

2019-12-12 11.26.21.jpg

I've got one too, love playing it but I seem to only play Beat Saber. I got Robo Recall and finished it and not finding much replay value. Very fun little machine, I play it for a short time almost every day.

My recent purchased, doubled my K-body Revo Bessey clamp capacity. These things are worth every penny.

View attachment 380473
Nice. What's your user name? I'll add you.
I play beat saber the most as well as racket nx, thrill of the fight (amazing) and space pirate trainer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom