Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (2 Viewers)

My most recent TRK purchase?...

IMG_0193.JPG
IMG_0194.JPG

Big spender.

Well that's freaking awesome.
How many chips does it hold?[/QUOTE]

TBH, not sure :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. I have a similar one and the stacks go 10 high with Paulsons. Fingers crossed its the same.

Some break down pics.

20170809_125204.jpg 20170809_125219.jpg

My buddy in MD has a large property and is almost finished setting up an outdoor range. I might get to shoot it this weekend if he can get the back stop done.

I'm not at all into guns, but that thing is friggen awesome.

Thx. I've shot black powder guns before but this is the first one I've bought. My Model 29 is still my favorite to shoot.

The cd car tour is one of the best days I spent in my life. I studied the civil war in college and it was moving to drive and walk through the Gettysburg battle site.

There is so much history around me, it is mind blowing. I can get to any of the major battlefields in less than 2 hours. I wish I had studied more in high school and college for sure. 6 hours at Gettysburg wasn't nearly enough time this weekend

Several different uses... ship the pot, ship the tourney (win)... etc. We say it sometimes with some excitement when winning small pots at my game as a joke.

I originally wanted A2345S but it was already taken, and I didn't think many people would get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom