Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (15 Viewers)

Yeah.... I got one of the first games made!
FB_IMG_1535209011147.jpg
FB_IMG_1535209015280.jpg

That's what we read as well before we got them.. Very smart and great on a leash. I have a video of the orange Bengal playing fetch.

We're saying goodbye to our beloved Volvo wagon of 15+ years this week. We bought her in 2003 and she's been with us through 170k miles, 3 houses, 2 kids, and 2 dogs. While I absolutely love her replacement (below), it's been a lot tough letting her than I thought it would be.

IMG_4071.JPG

IMG_4070.JPG

We're saying goodbye to our beloved Volvo wagon of 15+ years this week. We bought her in 2003 and she's been with us through 170k miles, 3 houses, 2 kids, and 2 dogs. While I absolutely love her replacement (below), it's been a lot tough letting her than I thought it would be.

View attachment 201653
View attachment 201655
I don’t know why they bother putting turn signals on BMWs...a$$holes gonna a$$hole.

Looks like someone already vandalized it with a sharpie. (or shoupie) :p

I like the color of the Volvo better though. I had a white car and a black car. Never again. Silver is easier to maintain IMO.

I like the color of the Volvo better though. I had a white car and a black car. Never again. Silver is easier to maintain IMO.

We've had a few black cars in the past, so I was looking to avoid that. Our other car is gray, so I was hoping to have something a little different. Part of the problem was I was looking at 2 year old CPOs and it was pretty limiting to try and find one with exactly the options I wanted (and there are so many fewer wagons to begin with). So I decided to give the white a try (never had a white car) despite knowing how much of a PITA it's going to be.

But you're 100% right, the silver Volvo was the easiest car to maintain of anything we've ever owned. I could go months (or more) without washing it and you'd barely notice.

That car and color requires a hand wash and not the scratch-o-rama gas station car wash.

I had an 850 turbo wagon for a while that was a lot of fun to drive. I learned about turbo lag and torque steer from that car. Twice I got into accidents with stupid people and the Volvo drove away and the other car didn't. Between that and it being dark green, I started calling it The Tank.

It was god awful in the snow though, partially because of the sporty tires that were on it. Once I got high centered on the snow in the street about 10' from my driveway. Another time I slid into a big snowbank trying to climb a hill and had to climb out the window Dukes of Hazzard style. I probably should have bought some snow tires and kept that car longer, but I was so sick of it getting stuck that I was glad to get rid of it.

I’ve got at least a hundred Thomas trains my boys are never going to play with again. Want me to fill up a LFRB and send it your way?

(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup: PM on the way. Thanks!

I’ve got at least a hundred Thomas trains my boys are never going to play with again. Want me to fill up a LFRB and send it your way?
Advice - consult with the wife before sending all of them. I know my wife is keeping ours to hopefully give to our boys for their kids. She may want you to save a few.

@p5woody congrats on your purchase! I've had my new car for a couple days now and I'm in love with it, hopefully you have the same feeling soon!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom