Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (5 Viewers)

... Illegal Procedure... should have been a penalty. but I digress. Picture still doesn't look right... :)

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/02/nfl-super-bowl-lii-patriots-eagles-trick-play-illegal-formation

He signaled to the ref, who approved before the snap...

upload_2018-3-5_15-31-43.png

upload_2018-3-5_15-31-26.png

While in Vegas at the SCI convention, in February, I pre-ordered a pair of Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-B 3000 Rangefinder Binoculars.

Should be shipped in early April.

leica_40801_10x42_geovid_hd_b_3000_1516213285000_1384645.jpg

D45DDFB3-7F4F-4B0B-89F2-1DE230F98316.jpeg
CCFF52B4-19F6-4207-970B-93D7BBBCE602.jpeg

Found an okay deal on an old Coach bag for my GF’s 10-inch Fire tablet. At 12”x7”, it could also work as a clutch. I love the old Bonnie Cashin style of the handles, though this 9425 was made sometime in the 70s after she left.

Yeah I won’t wear a messenger, or any crossbody style bag, for that matter.

If I can’t carry it with handles, then I’m wearing a backpack. On both shoulders.

To each his own, but those are hard and fast rules I live by.

Yeah I won’t wear a messenger, or any crossbody style bag, for that matter.

Last summer I asked some friends if I should get a briefcase and whether or not it's too pretentious a look. Most of the females said 'get a murse.' It made me confused and to date I'm still using plastic bags.

20180215_171932-jpg.14429

Trying to enjoy my new Jeep JLU, but promptly after I got it, my daughter wrecked my old CX-9. Most likely totaled and had a chain reaction into 4 other cars after rear ending one.

Going to be expensive so I'm most likely going to have to sell my Grand Vic Secondary Tournament set. Ugh!

I sometimes rent out my studio to fill in the times when I’m out on location. And I’ve always been nervous using a lockbox, as anyone could go and have the key copied - and I’d never be the wiser. So I ordered a keyless entry deadbolt for a second layer of security. Now each renter gets their own combo.

Just got it installed, and it’s pretty sweet!

8374D388-311E-4A39-8A27-C7E1E51B1788.jpeg

I sometimes rent out my studio to fill in the times when I’m out on location. And I’ve always been nervous using a lockbox, as anyone could go and have the key copied - and I’d never be the wiser. So I ordered a keyless entry deadbolt for a second layer of security. Now each renter gets their own combo.

View attachment 166828
Worth every penny

We've had that same lock on our house for over five years -- works great, easy to change the combos. Just make a point of changing the batteries every year...

View attachment 166828
I have one of those on my cellar door. It is awesome. It is also wirelessly connected to my alarm system, so I can remote lock/unlock it from my iPhone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom