Post a picture of your most recent purchase....(not poker chips) (6 Viewers)

cr8ton

Sitting Out
Reaction score
This was a really popular thread over at a forum I just came from, I loved seeing what you guys purchase for your....whatever. If this thread already exists, my apologies....I searched and could not find.

Anyway...I teased this over at the other forum but I'm finally picking up the new truck tomorrow.

I'll post picks of the truck tomorrow.

6" ProComp lift
lift-kits-sclp.jpg

18" Ballistic Morax
ballistic_off_road_845_morax_wheels_flat_black_sample.jpg

35" Toyos
4_2_152120_1.jpg

Bushwacker fender flares (painted to match the truck)
bsh-40094-02_ml.jpg

Bull bar
bb-black.jpg

Bought a NIke Apple Watch 2 not to long ago...

I love it so far...

apple-watch-2-nike.gif

What is that 12thMan?

All in one stack for my latest hobby obsession: fpv quadcopters, the stuff you see on ESPN. :D My inner geek was awakened three years or so ago while watching a youtube video, I've been obsessed with these things since.

The bottom board is the PDB (power distribution board) combined with 4 ESCs (electronic speed control). The top board is the flight controller and also the VTX (video transmitter) and the RX (receiver, from your controller).

A lot of the other expensive shit I do has taken a back seat to this expensive shit for a few years now.

giphy (1).gif

Edit to add: Sick tires by the way @cr8ton , those are my favorite street/muds ever. Everything about them I have loved except the price tag but they are worth it. Good ride for what they are and the best quality I found.

All in one stack for my latest hobby obsession: fpv quadcopters, the stuff you see on ESPN. :D My inner geek was awakened three years or so ago while watching a youtube video, I've been obsessed with these things since.

The bottom board is the PDB (power distribution board) combined with 4 ESCs (electronic speed control). The top board is the flight controller and also the VTX (video transmitter) and the RX (receiver, from your controller).

A lot of the other expensive shit I do has taken a back seat to this expensive shit for a few years now.

View attachment 112997

Edit to add: Sick tires by the way @cr8ton , those are my favorite street/muds ever. Everything about them I have loved except the price tag but they are worth it. Good ride for what they are and the best quality I found.

Really cool. Me and my boys (13 & 11) have watched and and love it.

Thanks man....really wasn't even looking for a new truck but that's when the best deals come across and I couldn't pass it up.

Beautiful. I wish I had learned how to play guitar when I was younger. Tried but didn't have the patience.

Never too late Cr8ton. I just play for fun. Plus I like collecting them like chips :D

Our main tv is a plasma that is about 7 years old. It is getting image burn and isn't as bright so my wife gave me the go ahead to find a new tv. I passed on the few offered by Amazon on Prime Day and thought I would be waiting until Black Friday to find a good deal. But Sam's club has a good deal for their one day sale so I just ordered this:

IMG_3253.PNG

Shock Doctor Boy's BioFlex Cup, Small

Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
Return eligible through Sep 3, 2017
$8.49
\n \n \n Cancel\n \n \n
\n","header":"Buy it again"}" style="box-sizing: border-box;">Buy it again

...for my 13 year son. Lax goalie. Has a chance to be a big time player. Dad brag

Who does he play for, @bonesnjnts

How old is he? Seems like a lot less pressure on lax goalies than hockey goalies.

I only know one lax goalie, but know numerous hockey goalies. Either case I think being a lax goalies is borderline insane no clue how they stop anything.

Lax goalies try to get that pool skimmer on the ball... Hockey goalies get whatever they can in front of the puck. Neither are sane endeavors.

I have to ask what this assumption is based on. Seems like something someone who never played lacrosse would say.
Wedge and myself have sons that play lax in similar leagues here in Michigan. He is also a hockey dad while I am not. I do know lots of hockey parents however. My first thought is lax goalies have a bit less pressure just because there is so much scoring in lax, goals are a bit cheaper than hockey. Also our lax league is more of a club league, not travel. I would imagine there is more pressure in a lax travel league. I don't want to take any away from a lax goalie however. I don't know how they do it without shinpads for God's sake.

I bought a spaceship!

lol, I was at the bar with a friend and we were discussing all the crap that we blow our money on. I turned to him, looked him dead in the eye, an said with absolute certainty, "I can tell you one thing though, I am GOING to by my bass shit." He thought I said a spaceship and we lost our shit laughing. Since then, I went ahead with the fun idea....

The mothership:
warwick-corvette-nt-4-bubinga-natural-oil-2.jpg

Main Engine casing:
51NoWdDTuoL._SX300_.jpg

Main Engine:
G1001RBII-P.fpx

Sonic Rocket Thrusters:
606110000000611-00-500x500.jpg

Main Control Panel:
20170710_165935.jpg

I bought a spaceship!

lol, I was at the bar with a friend and we were discussing all the crap that we blow our money on. I turned to him, looked him dead in the eye, an said with absolute certainty, "I can tell you one thing though, I am GOING to by my bass shit." He thought I said a spaceship and we lost our shit laughing. Since then, I went ahead with the fun idea....

The mothership:
warwick-corvette-nt-4-bubinga-natural-oil-2.jpg

That's freaking beautiful too.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom