Post a pic of your Favorite $25 chip in YOUR POSSESSION (1 Viewer)

The Palace in Hayward has a funky, weird lineup: Red 1s, Black 5s, & Green 20s.
It's not exactly Cali colors but I'm diggin' this watermelon card capper I recently acquired.

THC Cache creek 25 Palace 20.jpg

And I freaking love it - have for years. Though I know it will generate some strong opinions.
One of my favorite $25s as well sir! Congratulations and Don't tell folks what that damn chip costs! It will be off with our heads! Lol

Saw that chip right after I joined and didn't give up until I had one!
20220103_161450.jpg

Not many of these made it out alive!

One of my favorite $25s as well sir! Congratulations and Don't tell folks what that damn chip costs! It will be off with our heads! Lol

Saw that chip right after I joined and didn't give up until I had one!
View attachment 936159
Not many of these made it out alive!
Nice!

One of my regs asked if he could borrow it for a card capper for his other games for a week. I was like....mmm...no. It's alot. I love you man, but no.

Nice!

One of my regs asked if he could borrow it for a card capper for his other games for a week. I was like....mmm...no. It's alot. I love you man, but no.
Yeah... that chip was $75 book value 3 years ago. No idea if it has gone up and it doesn't really matter the cost, they are hard to find at all. Pick another chip bro! Lol

@FordPickup92 bought me this one at the convention... never seen it before but OMG F Yes!!
20220621_223624.jpg

@moechar bought this one for me just as a gift! Of course it's like my favorite thing ever being Landshark, but also a gift carries much more weight that the precious chip it self
20220621_223725.jpg

Probably those two and my Holiday Inn would be my favorite 3 $25s

I love these Colorado Belle $25s

PXL_20220227_183726812~2.jpg

A lot of people seem to dislike the inlay design but I think it's brilliant. If anyone has some Colorado Belle $1s or $5s to sell or trade I'm looking to potentially put together a set of these.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom