Possible pirate themed set, calico jacks! (1 Viewer)

I'm not normally a big fan of Matsuis (or plastic chips in general), but I'm really liking some of your colour combinations! The $1, $20 and the T25, T100 look great.

One observation re: the cash chips: if you have the denom on the inlay, do you also need it imprinted on the chip (or vice versa)? Having the denom 5 times on the chip face distracts from the rest of the chip a bit, imo. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Reactions: HMK
Hell yes, I'd be open to everything you wrote @Ben8257. A bit busy now, will speak to you later when i have the time. :)
Even possibly on the T100 make it a true 6V but stop it where you have them now, allow the black to pass through and then a small triangle of the same color in front. Just to continue the color on to the face of the chip some more! But overall these are amazing brother!! That purple $500 just Oh my!! Would also like to seethe tourney go to T25k but I'm guessing you are thinking plaques for that one along with bounties???

Actually, i'm only really thinking about a cash set for myself. I havn't even put my hmk tournaments in play yet (but it's probobly close now, yay!). I just doodled those up for no particular reason at all, haha. As for the cash, yeah, i see everybodys point about the $1, and it's a bit of a make believe spot to. Obviously inspired by the spotted birds, i love the look of that chip. But it may not fit the rest of the chips and I would have no problems changing that one out at all. And these don't need to have all matsui spot pattern. If some bj or abbiati or completely made up pattern fits better, then why not? I think my favourites are $5,$20 and $500 out of the lot anyway.

I love the theme and the $1 is my favorite of the layout. Reminds me the spotted Flamingo.

So, i'm about to pick this up and get it done. Here is where mmy ideas for the cash set is at the moment. Obviously this is just me doodling on the free paint app in my phone, but it should show where i want this to go. :)

sketch-1601131491200.jpg
sketch-1601128908348.jpg
sketch-1601127666440.jpg

• Love

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom