Possible Eventual New CPC Set (1 Viewer)

Ronoh

Full House
Reaction score
Idea sprung up for me in another thread, no idea what denoms are what or what order they'd go in but this is a rough first shot. Won't be anytime soon but maybe someday.

Unnamed Horror Set

I like the initial attempts on Freddy, Michael (don't love it), Pennywise (I have a better looking face with almost exactly the same rolling edge but it's five levels higher) and Chucky (my favorite of the chips). I'm struggling to come up with anything that works well for Jason and haven't yet given any thought at all to any other villains. Just throwing this out there for fun :)

Screen Shot 01-30-20 at 10.27 PM.PNG

Not loving the Halloween T100 though.

I agree. Its the weakest chip in the lineup. I can't look at your T5000 without thinking of your "8 bit" chip. Except this is the younger, less attractive sibling.

I agree. Its the weakest chip in the lineup.
Agreed. Looks decent with orange base & black/charcoal spots but still isn’t “right”.
detroitdad said:
I can't look at your T5000 without thinking of your "8 bit" chip. Except this is the younger, less attractive sibling.
LOL, yeah. Feel it does work well for a Jason chip. May move it up to be the T100.

Really I should just get away from any orange in the Michael chip. I like the idea because Halloween, pumpkins... but the rest of the chips are about the villains. Starting to feel orange is out of place.

Almost not worth it to do a T25 nowadays as most tournaments are using the BBA and have eliminated the T25. So could scrap the Halloween chip and just start at T100

Almost not worth it to do a T25 nowadays as most tournaments are using the BBA and have eliminated the T25. So could scrap the Halloween chip and just start at T100
True, but I can’t scrap the Michael chip... my favorite must be represented. Plus I do like the Freddy chip as a T25.

True, but I can’t scrap the Michael chip... my favorite must be represented. Plus I do like the Freddy chip as a T25.
Could make it a white chip with blue/grey spots. I get the tie in with orange and black.

Feel very silly for not coming up with this T1000 earlier... and yes I considered the recently trendy "dot/spot" for the red. Would be fun but I feel the red has to be seen on the rolling edge, otherwise I have a Cleveland Browns chip (bleh). Chucky moves up into the T500 slot, new Jack Torrance chip jumps into the T1000 slot and an improved Pennywise takes a sixth slot as a bounty chip. Have to start from scratch yet again on my Michael T5000, now with no orange allowed.

Screen Shot 02-12-20 at 12.37 PM.PNG

T25/100/500/1000/5000/25,000

Like or dislike either of the different Michael T1000? Also still considering the Jack Torrance T1000 in the previous post with the latest setup

HR1.PNG
HR2.PNG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom