Positive Feedback for ChaosRock (1 Viewer)

tommythecat

Flush
Reaction score
Just wanted to publicly thank ChaosRock for an excellent transaction. There was no ad so no other way to leave feedback (that I know of). Chips were well packaged and shipped super fast! Communication was great and couldn't ask for a better buyer's experience. :cool:

Thank You!!!

Hey Tom!! Thanks for the kind words but the pleasure was ALL MINE!!! Absolutely smooth deal... From the first PM you were a class act all the way... I hope to meet you in person at Jeff's in a few months... Thanks again!

Just wanted to publicly thank ChaosRock for an excellent transaction. There was no ad so no other way to leave feedback (that I know of). Chips were well packaged and shipped super fast! Communication was great and couldn't ask for a better buyer's experience. :cool:

Thank You!!!

This is the best thing about this forum. I'm glad that people can get together and have an honest transaction and conversation take place. All of you guys are what makes this forum great.

^^^This big time. It's priceless to be able to trust people from this forum for transactions.

Yeah, I'm absolutely depending on people being honest here. I think Chaos sent me photos of the packing on my order so I could have fun with my unboxing thread in July. That was cool.

Right back atchu!!! :)

And I can vouche. Paulo is one righteous dude. :cool:

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Hahahaha, with so many unpacking threads I thought it was kinda fun to send you picks of the 'packing'... I hope you like the chips when you finally get to unpack them! :)

Yeah, I'm absolutely depending on people being honest here. I think Chaos sent me photos of the packing on my order so I could have fun with my unboxing thread in July. That was cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom