Poseidons (1 Viewer)

even at the break.

20181212_201914.jpg

Bro, absolutely gorgeous chips. They look amazing oiled. I’ve learned with my humble China clays oiling is not an option and compression oiling with microfiber works best.

I can't wait to get these into play on Friday night. Nothing quite like minty, 5 spotted TRKS. seat open @BarrieJ3 lol.

I can't wait to get these into play on Friday night. Nothing quite like minty, 5 spotted TRKS. seat open @BarrieJ3 lol.
They look awesome, I just had to go read the history of TRKS, pretty awesome.

Aaaand there’s no open seat! I may need a beer break or five in the backyard during the day to not donate all my funds, but I’ll be in that seat Friday night!

They look awesome, I just had to go read the history of TRKS, pretty awesome.

Aaaand there’s no open seat! I may need a beer break or five in the backyard during the day to not donate all my funds, but I’ll be in that seat Friday night!

I was joking about this FRI. I'm hosting in a couple of days and was inviting you out lol. I'm guessing the wife would probably leave you if you go to MI. two weekends in a row lol.

I might take a TRK set to Marcs on THUR if people get tired of playing with the Bourbons.

I was joking about this FRI. I'm hosting in a couple of days and was inviting you out lol. I'm guessing the wife would probably leave you if you go to MI. two weekends in a row lol.

I might take a TRK set to Marcs on THUR if people get tired of playing with the Bourbons.
At this point it’s become a whirlwind of chips and games, totally missed that. But now that I know there’s great games just two hours away...

And yes, back to back weeks and I can guarantee we make the local news, maybe national.

On Friday evening I plan on trying to get my other TRK set into play. The hot stamped Kings Crown set. Absolutely fantastic! Avoid the TRK rabbit hole if you can. They do not come cheaply.

@gopherblue has one of the best, or at least my favorite TRK sets on the forum. Search for it if you haven't seen it already. Its worth your time.

I hope to see some hot stamps in person. At first I thought they wouldn’t attract me, but what I personally view as “old school” is becoming more and more attractive the more I see online.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom