Pool table topper (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I recently finished this table for a customer in Nova Scotia. There's no legs on this poker table as it sits on top of a pool table to convert his pool table into a poker table. Since there's no legs my customer was very happy that it cost under $200 to ship despite going all the way across the country. We built it so that the cup holders in the rail would sit exactly in the pool table pockets. It also has a raised rail so that the bottom of the playing surface lays on the pool table felt and the rail sits on the pool table bumpers. I was a little weary about building this one because if any of the measurements he gave me were a little bit off, the cup holders would not fit properly into the pockets. It all turned out perfectly though.

The topper is huge to fit over his pool table but he was already using it already as a poker table so he said he was used to the size. It's 97"x53" with a 7.25" rail. Upholstering this bad boy was tough but it worked.

MGalleryItem.php

In this picture the whole topper is sitting on top of a sheet of plywood

MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

Ship it to the corner pocket!

Excellent work, sir. ;)

Queen ball, side pocket!

As always, excellent work, Tony!

EDIT: I know that in billiards, there is a ball known as the "Queen Ball", but I can't remember which one. I feel like it's the 11 though.

Hugest 6-max table of all time...

Haha agreed. Each player has like 60" of rail space. He actually also bought 2 side carts which hold 2 cup holders each for the players who don't have cup holders in the rail.

Excellent work. I doubt that it would be comfortable playing cards on a pool-table height table, but if the client was pressed for space, a Chanman table is the way to go!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom