Poll on preferred THC lineup. (1 Viewer)

Preferred lineup?

• Total voters

Rieguy

Full House
Reaction score
Just a quick/easy poll for some help. Sorry for the poor picture quality.

From top to bottom is A-B-C. "A" would be a relabel set. "B" and "C" would be a mixed set with all different shaped inlays and hot-stamped fracs; all leaded besides the $1s.

Figured I would leave out the $100 as what I plug in there would be determined by which direction I go.

All opinions and suggestions welcome; no filter necessary.

Thanks for the help y'all!

View attachment 568587

I like A, but with a spotted yellow $5 instead of the red $5. If keeping the red $5, I'd go C.

I almost have given up on spotted yellows I can make into $5s, but I will stay on the hunt! I agree that would look much better as a more typical Cali lineup for option A.

Sorry..I’m a guy who thinks $1 should range from white to white!

Dibs on Strat $1s.
Vulture.jpg

To be clear: a “mixed” set means the inlays do not match. If so, no thanks. Uniformity is important. You start mixing your chips and things start degenerating into chaos. Next thing you know you’re playing dealers choice games with wild cards.

To be clear: a “mixed” set means the inlays do not match. If so, no thanks. Uniformity is important. You start mixing your chips and things start degenerating into chaos. Next thing you know you’re playing dealers choice games with wild cards.

when I was young and unwise in the ways of chipping I blew off the idea of mixed sets. I missed out on owning/using some great chips because of that. There are some beautiful chips that have no place to call home but in a mixed set. When one is made properly they are on par with just about any set.

My mixed set.
E2F3E61A-EBFE-4DD1-B23F-4FBDEBAC3252.jpeg

Hehe, maybe dibs on the 1s, but I'll be looking to complete my Empress 100s rack eventually, then maybe swap the 500s :) Right now, without the Empress 100s, it's perfect, for me.

when I was young and unwise in the ways of chipping I blew off the idea of mixed sets. I missed out on owning/using some great chips because of that. There are some beautiful chips that have no place to call home but in a mixed set. When one is made properly they are on par with just about any set.

My mixed set.
View attachment 568622
You're a tease :cautious:

My mixed set.
View attachment 568622

wont somebody please think of the children?

My mixed set.
View attachment 568622
While we're derailing this thread with every post. How about we trade 100s lol.

My mixed set.
View attachment 568622
Or you could just buy whatever RHC with black inlays that everybody just bought. That’s good for uniformity - just about every set the Chiproom has sold in the past 4 years match each other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom