(POLL) Mint chips - mint 36 mm frac or used 39 mm (2 Viewers)

Frac

• Mint 36 mm

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Used 39 mm

Votes: 11 91.7%

• Total voters
I used the Horseshow t25 as my quarter for my Foxwoods set.. It looked good, but the 36mm felt strange with the 39mm I didnt like it

I used the Horseshow t25 as my quarter for my Foxwoods set.. It looked good, but the 36mm felt strange with the 39mm I didnt like it
That's the worry. Rest of the chips in my set are near mint so I'm thinking I might not like used condition mixed a tad more

I would NOT combine 36s and 39s, especially if the 36s will be with the 39s in every pot. 39s and 43s (for high denoms) are a bit better as far as different sizing is concerned (AS for example) but I would still prefer all chips of the same size personally.

I agree with Paulo. I used to be a fan of different sizes until i actually played with a set that used it. I hated it.

All same size with the only exception being a rebuy chip that rarely hits the felt (basically im regurgitating everything paulo said lol).

How used is the 39mm?

We used @WedgeRock 36mm fracs a few months ago with 39mm chips and I thought it was fine. If it was a SU 39mm I would prefer that however.

Also I have used 39mm fracs with my 41mm Pro Series chips, but nobody probably cared because every seems to hate 41mm Pro Series chips anyway (except me lol)!

Clearly the right answer is to torpedo the budget and upgrade the used 39mm to mints. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
1582667372321.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom