Poll: justsomedude will sell extra chip boxes from Warneke group buy at cost (1 Viewer)

Let justsomedude sell extra chip boxes from Warneke group by at cost

• Yes

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Sell at whatever price he wants

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Actually it is none of our business

Votes: 38 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
There will be 800-1,000 left over. Selling them at cost, that is potentially $460 available in resale.

My vote is yes, the guy has busted his butt for this group buy.

There will be 800-1,000 left over. Selling them at cost, that is potentially $460 available in resale.

My vote is yes, the guy has busted his butt for this group buy.

"Let"? In my eyes he can do what ever he wants to do with the left overs and no poll is needed! His work, his boxes his choice

Third Option: Let him sell them at whatever he wants/market will bear. He has taken all the risk, and although it was not with a profit motive, he should be entitled to whatever reward he can reap.

If this poll is to convince JSD that he can fairly sell the extras, then let my voice be heard that it is A-O-K by me.

I would recommend though, that if he decides to sell them for "market prices" that he become a site vendor (if it is economically feasible). If he is just selling them to get rid of them, I'd say "go for it".

It's none of our fking business close the poll.

I put in the actual thred he should be allowed to do what he wants with the extras.

Including selling them at whatever he wants or keeping them.

Maybe it wasn't your intention but this poll seems like an attempt to force him to sell (not keep) AND sell them at cost.

Again, none of our business close the poll and delete it from existence.

IMG_3307.JPG
Yes.
I nominate a picture of him inside a giant chip box fort.

Funny you say that. I took a pic of him in it, when I was there the other day!;)

@justsomedude this is a pretty good pic of you!

It's none of our business. His property he can do do with them what he wants.

I don't see a poll option for

Dress him up as a witch and BURN THE WITCH!!!​

...so I'm not voting.

I voted no, because I'd like him to ship the extra boxes to me for free. :p

Guys, I opened the poll because he seemed to genuinely want some confirmation on how to proceed. I think he's got it :)

I was bummed because I missed the original group buy because I didn't check in for awhile and I'll say this: I'd have no problem paying a small markup for a second chance at some boxes.

That's part of the way a group buy works whether there is an intention for extra resale or not. You pay a little less because you are taking on some risk for not knowing exactly what you are getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom