Poll: Help name my buddy's boat... (2 Viewers)

What is your favorite (salt water fishing) boat name? (Unlimited picks)

• Dirty Stack

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Gutshot

• Sea Donkey

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Sea-Bet

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Pot Committed

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Wet Flop

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Drawing Dead

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Bad Beat

• Pocket Jacks

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Suicide King

• The Nuts

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Implied Odds

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Big Slick

• Full House

• Aces Full

• Check Raise

• Splash Pot

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Slow Roll

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Made Hand

• Dealer’s Choice

• Total voters

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
My buddy needs help naming his boat. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions here. Now I am trying to narrow it down a bit to the top 5 or so to think about them a little more critically.

Voted for Dirty Stack (I like the plural “Stacks”), Wet Flop, and Big Slick - they all have appeal beyond just poker (IMO).

I voted for 4 of them (Sea Bet, Wet Flop, Splash Pot and Slow Roll) with a stronger preference for the first and the last one.

People here tend to give their daughters' names to their boats, so if your friend would like to follow that trend without having a daughter, but still wants to have (or risks having) one, then a nice girl's name would be perfect.:D

I voted for 4 of them (Sea Bet, Wet Flop, Splash Pot and Slow Roll) with a stronger preference for the first and the last one.

People here tend to give their daughters' names to their boats, so if your friend would like to follow that trend without having a daughter, but still wants to have (or risks having) one, then a nice girl's name would be perfect.:D

Yeah I like all of these.

I appreciate the consideration and thoughts. And actually I had a name lined up for a daughter before I was even married because I loved the name of the town that I was born in. But this guy is very young and definitely not in that head space.

I love “Slow Roll”. I love relaxing on a boat with the slow gentle roll of the sea (lake in my case). It’s lovely. Definitely my favorite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom