POLL: CPC All-In Poker Tournament Set – 25K Chip Options (1 Viewer)

Edge Spots: Gray or Retro Red?

• Gray / Bright White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Retro Red / Bright White

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Pink / Bright White

Votes: 35 81.4%

• Total voters

bluesman250

Two Pair
Reaction score
First, thanks to @ThinkingFold for designing these awesome chips and subsequently selling them to me!! :cool
I'm going to be doing an add-on order and also adding a 25K chip. I know I want to do it on Dayglo Peacock.
But I'm torn between Gray / Bright White, Retro Red / Bright White and Dayglo Pink / Bright White edge spots.
And yes, I'm planning to do extras for sample sets!

Thanks for your input!

All-In Poker v1.jpg

All-In Poker v2.jpg

All-In Poker v3 copy.jpg

Last edited:
I initially voted white/red, but when you added the white/pink option, I switched to that. White/red was ok, but I don't think it works directly after a chip with gray/red spots. White/gray isn't really an option to me, given that it's the same exact combo as the 1k spot.

I saw these when you first posted and thought to myself “oof, repeating spots or colors in the set... I would love to see a white/pink spot combo at 25k”. Then I come back and it’s there.

Hard yes on option #3

Reactions: BNM
I'd be a little bit worried about dirty stacks between the hundo and 5k. Different colours I know, but some of those are quite similar.

Cool chip though, but something to think about

The first two options shouldn't be options at all. You don't want to copy the exact same spots that you used on the 1k chip (gray & white) and you don't want to have two chips back to back that both have red spots.

I would also encourage you to change up the T500 chip. I wouldn't want DG Tiger spots right next to a DG Tiger chip in succession like you have it. Another option for the T25000 chip would be to use retro lavendar. Here's another option for your set.

1609230310339.png

The first two options shouldn't be options at all. You don't want to copy the exact same spots that you used on the 1k chip (gray & white) and you don't want to have two chips back to back that both have red spots.

I would also encourage you to change up the T500 chip. I wouldn't want DG Tiger spots right next to a DG Tiger chip in succession like you have it. Another option for the T25000 chip would be to use retro lavendar. Here's another option for your set.

View attachment 603652
pretty sure he's adding a T25k to an existing set.

Thanks, yes, adding on to the existing set and just adding a 25K chip.
I was also considering an option using Dayglo Peach and Light Green for the 25k, since those colors have not been used.

All-In Poker v4.jpg

Here's the one from above with the inlay – like this one too.

All-In Poker v5.jpg

Lots to consider, but really appreciate all of the input!!

Thanks, yes, adding on to the existing set and just adding a 25K chip.
I was also considering an option using Dayglo Peach and Light Green for the 25k, since those colors have not been used.

View attachment 603729

Here's the one from above with the inlay – like this one too.

View attachment 603736

Lots to consider, but really appreciate all of the input!!
The Pink/White option I think is still the clear winner.

I think the two options here may fit a bit better in this set where a lot of the color combinations are clashing colors, but just from a 'good looking chip' standpoint the Pink/white is really nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom