Poll: Classic Victorian Back Colors (2 Viewers)

If I am able to add an additional set of back colors in addition to the Dragon/Kraken, which would y

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I feel traditional colors became that because they just look the best. Red and navy blue always are king. I also think deep saturated colors are the classiest look for cards. Burgundy and emerald green is my second favorite. Then black and gold.

Burnt orange would be cool too. Not a fan of that blue Hydra

Agree with this sentiment. For me, the Gargoyle and Hydra don't have enough contrast.

tumblr_n5kk4xhGJz1rmin5no1_500.gif

My guess is the Dragon/Kraken (Red/Blue) and Gargoyle/Hydra (Grey/Sky) are the two choices. Either way i'm grabbing a setup of both!

Ok, I have updated the ordering links to include the new Classic Victorians in the following color sets:

VictoriansNew.jpg

I went with Gorgon/Sphinx as the second color combo because 1) Classic Circles got the Gargoyle/Hydra color combo and 2) I wanted Gorgon/Sphinx in part to provide a wide range of new color sets with these two new offerings. Dal Negro is producing these on a textured stock and these will have a similar thickness to the Freedoms.

You will also notice links for those wanting both the Victorians and Circles and I will combine shipping where applicable. Please let me know if you run into any issues when checking out and I will rectify it immediately. Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom