Poll-Betting Line or No Betting Line? (1 Viewer)

Betting Line or No Betting Line?

• Betting Line

• No Betting Line

Results are only viewable after voting.

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
I was hoping to get some insight from you fine folks about betting lines. Do you like them or not, and, if so, why? I've never once run into a problem or dispute about chips being in play at my home game, but I'd like to hear what you all have to say.

Thanks!

I like them. I don't *need* one and have never had a problem on my table sans betting line, but If I could have afforded custom felt at the time I would have included it. Part of the reason I like it is just because part of my brain really prefers rules & systems & clear-cut delineations of things, and part of it is artistic. Frequently if you have a betting line, then there's some kind of art/theme inside the betting line which adds to the flavor of the room.

What psypher said. I wouldn't do a custom felt with just a betting line... But if I'm doing a custom felt, it would include a betting line... Unless it really took away from the artwork.

My semi-custom ChanMan gaming cloth is a green faux-speedcloth pattern with a simple 1/2" betting line in black. He added the line to one of his stock dye-sub patterns at no charge.

I love having a betting line. @Trihonda's looks amazing too

IMG_20160924_203447402_HDR.jpg

Thanks @Mr. Cheese

I love my felt, and the bike chain for a bet line.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

However, Fellow chipper (and neighbor) Jason has an impressive Chan felt as well..

image.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom