Polaris poker chips (1 Viewer)

davegk

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey all,

Here's some photos I took of my latest poker chip designs...the set of 5 is the "Polaris" chip set and the 4 black ones are the "Eclipse" chip set.

-David

photo (1).JPGphoto.JPG

Pretty cool Dave. Are those realistic mock ups, prototypes, or actual sets that have already been produced?

Where in SF are you? Tendernob/Nob hill over here...

Pretty cool Dave. Are those realistic mock ups, prototypes, or actual sets that have already been produced?

Where in SF are you? Tendernob/Nob hill over here...

Thanks!

Those are photos of the actual chips.

I'm in Western Addition (near Geary/Divis).

-David

Cool man. I'm more of a compression clay chip guy, but I wouldn't mind meeting up and picking up a few of your chips. I really like the design of the polaris set. I'd be more than happy to pay for them and give them a review.

BTW, who did you get your chips made by? ABC Gifts And Awards is local to us...

Cool man. I'm more of a compression clay chip guy, but I wouldn't mind meeting up and picking up a few of your chips. I really like the design of the polaris set. I'd be more than happy to pay for them and give them a review.

BTW, who did you get your chips made by? ABC Gifts And Awards is local to us...

Sure...I'll let you know once I get the mustache chips in as well and you can see those in addition to the polaris and eclipse chips.

They are produced by brpropoker.com

-David

The Polaris chips at least look like the colours will be easy to tell apart at a glance. The Eclipse look great, but on a practicval level, I am not sure how they would "play". Is it possible that the camera set-up is causing this? I am a clay guy now, but still think about ceramics when I think about a custom set, too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom