Polaris poker chips

davegk

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey all,

Here's some photos I took of my latest poker chip designs...the set of 5 is the "Polaris" chip set and the 4 black ones are the "Eclipse" chip set.

-David

photo (1).JPGphoto.JPG

RichMahogany

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool Dave. Are those realistic mock ups, prototypes, or actual sets that have already been produced?

Where in SF are you? Tendernob/Nob hill over here...

davegk

Waiting List
Reaction score
Pretty cool Dave. Are those realistic mock ups, prototypes, or actual sets that have already been produced?

Where in SF are you? Tendernob/Nob hill over here...

Thanks!

Those are photos of the actual chips.

I'm in Western Addition (near Geary/Divis).

-David

RichMahogany

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool man. I'm more of a compression clay chip guy, but I wouldn't mind meeting up and picking up a few of your chips. I really like the design of the polaris set. I'd be more than happy to pay for them and give them a review.

BTW, who did you get your chips made by? ABC Gifts And Awards is local to us...

davegk

Waiting List
Reaction score
Cool man. I'm more of a compression clay chip guy, but I wouldn't mind meeting up and picking up a few of your chips. I really like the design of the polaris set. I'd be more than happy to pay for them and give them a review.

BTW, who did you get your chips made by? ABC Gifts And Awards is local to us...

Sure...I'll let you know once I get the mustache chips in as well and you can see those in addition to the polaris and eclipse chips.

They are produced by brpropoker.com

-David

Milo013

Flush
Reaction score
The Polaris chips at least look like the colours will be easy to tell apart at a glance. The Eclipse look great, but on a practicval level, I am not sure how they would "play". Is it possible that the camera set-up is causing this? I am a clay guy now, but still think about ceramics when I think about a custom set, too.

Top Bottom