• Orange

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • Light Blue

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters

Geremie

Flush
Reaction score
I'll take purple+green and yellow+green.

I'm secretly hoping for a 4th color (orange)! If that happens, replace one of my green with the orange (y) :thumbsup:

Gunnar

Straight
Reaction score
So The only update is that we are set on colours. We had to redraw the back design due to the smaller size of the cards. The designer has been taking a little bit longer time than I hoped so Im just waiting for him ( The ratio changed so it was not possible just to scale down the design ). As soon as I have the complete design ready I will post a new order thread. There is a possibility that I will be able to offer some cool buttons at the same time.

So the the voting showed that the Purple , Green and Orange are the most popular three colour combo.

Jonesey07

Flush
Reaction score
So The only update is that we are set on colours. We had to redraw the back design due to the smaller size of the cards. The designer has been taking a little bit longer time than I hoped so Im just waiting for him ( The ratio changed so it was not possible just to scale down the design ). As soon as I have the complete design ready I will post a new order thread. There is a possibility that I will be able to offer some cool buttons at the same time.

So the the voting showed that the Purple , Green and Orange are the most popular three colour combo.
Any chance of a 4th color? Would be much better for those people who want 2 setups to not have the same color deck!

Gunnar

Straight
Reaction score
Any chance of a 4th color? Would be much better for those people who want 2 setups to not have the same color deck!
I completely understand that the 4th colour would be best. The problem is that we are not close to hit the minimum orders for just a two colour set up. The minimum for me to produce cards is 500 decks per colour. So right now we have interest for around 400decks. So if I order 4 colours I will be ordering 2000decks. I guess based on the interest that I would be sending around 600 decks to US and 1400 to Iceland and that is little bit to much for me to have back home. So offering three colours adds a little flexibility and I only have to take back home hopefully around 1000decks and that fits me perfectly :)

So to get the forth colour I would like to sell 350 setups total, maybe another vendor wants to step in and order 100 setups ;)

StevenM

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I’m in for 2, maybe more.
I’ll postagain if it increases.

Gunnar

Straight
Reaction score
Status update.

The back design needs to be redrawn to look nice on smaller / different ratio. We are currently working on a back design and as soon that is ready I will set up an order thread. Im also currently working on getting the forth color as it makes more sense. Sorry for the delay guys and thanks for all the interest.

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Do you think you'll be getting "extra" decks made? I'd like to try these out at the Berzerker Island meet-up, and most likely buy them then - saving shipping :)

Gunnar

Straight
Reaction score
Do you think you'll be getting "extra" decks made? I'd like to try these out at the Berzerker Island meet-up, and most likely buy them then - saving shipping :)
Do be fair shipping and import is crazy In Iceland. It is probably cheeper to go the group buy way as the price will be higer in Iceland. Standard good set up in Iceland is 40-50$

Geremie

Flush
Reaction score
I'm interested in picking up a few setups. I can be a hub if necessary. I'm in Toronto.

Is there anyone in Buffalo, NY that would take the initial shipment and I can pick up from them?

Top Bottom