PokerStars PartyPoker FullTilt prize sets (1 Viewer)

Ean

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Say, you guys seem to know or have seen/experimented on just about everything here.....
any threads or analysis or experience with the chipsets that came out from the online sites, PokerStars, PartyPoker, and Full Tilt?
Are they considered collectable, or just junk, or maybe a little bit surprisingly nice? ;)
I have the case sets of each but did not want to break open the seals. I doubt they are super high quality, but surely look to be better than dice chips. I did a search but did not see any thread with such info, so does anyone have more info?

Hi IMO only the cards from Some sites PS Copag or the closed site PR Fournier keep on in my home, the mostly of chips is china plastic/ceramic I sold some 500 chips set PS gift for win tourneys and TV shows for 300 Euros in eBay sets EPT Hats, shirts and hoodies on welcome for some young guys lover of the red spade

I had a full tilt set of chips MANY years ago and they were just crappy plastic chips, nothing to write home about. A slight step above dice chips, that was about it.

They would be a step above dice chips from a game security point of view. At least poker website based chips require a little bit of work to bring in counterfeits.

As far as collectible, I assume you mean "as an investment whose value may appreciate". Not during your lifetime. Someday, American Pickers may stumble across your set in your great, great grandchild's barn, and they will offer him $20. Hopefully he holds out for $30.

If I remember correctly PokerStars did have some sets made by ASM, they were pretty plain sets with all 312 spots, all other sets that I can recall from those poker sites were labeled dice chips.

If I remember correctly PokerStars did have some sets made by ASM, they were pretty plain sets with all 312 spots, all other sets that I can recall from those poker sites were labeled dice chips.

Thanks to all. I know pokerstars set has low level plastic cards (Royal I'm pretty sure), so I was hoping that maybe their chips were also just a bit better than the others. Full Tilt as paper cards for sure, and PartyPoker I'm not sure about yet. I'll go for the first $30 I can get for em.

One thing I can see is that my next lesson has to be about "edge spots". I've come in discussions about "618", "818", and now Stocky with "312". Can anyone recommend a decent primer, or cliff notes about these?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom