PokerStars Home Games? (2 Viewers)

RiverAce01

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Read online they finally made these available on mobile/tablet apps. I just downloaded the newest update to the app and I’m not seeing it? Still only see it on desktop version. Anyone know any more about this or where to find it on the new app?

Its been available for about a year now on Android and iOS. What version of the app are you using and what device?

It should show up as a row. It sometimes take a bit to show up.

20210712_100249.jpg

Its been available for about a year now on Android and iOS. What version of the app are you using and what device?

It should show up as a row. It sometimes take a bit to show up.

View attachment 735128

I’m on the newest iPad software. Do you have to start a game within the Club for it to appear? I have a Club created from awhile ago but no games running in the lobby

I’m on the newest iPad software. Do you have to start a game within the Club for it to appear? I have a Club created from awhile ago but no games running in the lobby
Yes, you need to belong to a league with scheduled games. You cant schedule games in the app, only join and play them.

ive had no issue in the past, but right now i can't find home games in the app at all. their software is super flaky, perhaps something is screwed up right now. i'd just try later.

*edit* @grantc54 is right. as soon as i set up a dummy tournament from my PC, it showed up on my phone.

ive had no issue in the past, but right now i can't find home games in the app at all. their software is super flaky, perhaps something is screwed up right now. i'd just try later.
SUPER flaky, but is better than nothing. Ive used it several times a week for over a year though, thankful they added it back in.

One word of warning, if you have a game in progress and switch from PC to app it won't automatically load the game. You need to find it in your My Games row (usually at the end of the row) and click on it multiple times to open.

SUPER flaky, but is better than nothing. Ive used it several times a week for over a year though, thankful they added it back in.

oh for sure. i've been running a $30 friday night game since covid started, and it is going stronger than ever now. but we didn't have a league name or any results or standings for the first 8 months. if i busted early, i used to have to email the crowd to ask who placed.

One final question…how would another player accept an invite/join a home game from the app?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom