Pokerstars Home Games available on Mobile! - or so the theory goes (2 Viewers)

The lobby still looks the same. Does anyone know when these changes roll out on desktop?
Some changes are already in effect (late registration for six levels, some games removed, 5-Card Omaha added, 3/5/10/15-minute levels, 3k/5k/10k stacks).

Not available (yet, or maybe never) are 6 card Omaha, 6+ hold’em, Showtime Hold’em, Split Hold’em, and Fusion game choices, or Progressive KO and Total Progressive KO formats.

I haven't attempted to play using a mobile device yet.

Pokerstars announcement disclaimer:
PokerStars operates around the world, and under different regulations, so it might be that some of our newer games are not available in your region.

But as for all the other changes, they’ll be rolled out across all our different licences in the next few days. So, check the PokerStars lobby for details.

Showtime Hold’em
I like that theyre just making shit up. I looked this one up. It's just holdem, but when you fold, your cards go face up and stay that way. The description talked about how your opponents get to see how nitty you're playing, but all I can think of is playing holdem with all that extra information. But now that I think about it, that probably just kills the action most of the time. Hmm

I like that theyre just making shit up. I looked this one up. It's just holdem, but when you fold, your cards go face up and stay that way. The description talked about how your opponents get to see how nitty you're playing, but all I can think of is playing holdem with all that extra information. But now that I think about it, that probably just kills the action most of the time. Hmm

Dead card knowledge makes the game of Holdem more like Stud. I kind of hate the idea on paper but I'd be willing to at least try it... even though the mucked cards remaining exposed throughout the duration of the hand is quite cartooney if you ask me. And if uncalled bets while heads up results in the bettor's hand being exposed, that's a deal breaker for me.

I'm missing how to get to the homegames on the android app. Anyone have screenshots?

Download the latest Android app released today and the click on 'More' to access the home games area. I'll take some screen shots shortly. I didn't see how to join a game.

Download the latest Android app released today and the click on 'More' to access the home games area. I'll take some screen shots shortly. I didn't see how to join a game.
Actually, just click on the hamburger, select poker club, game type 'cash or tournament' and then show games. From there you can regiser/unregister to tournaments.

It says you can do a max of 4 games at once (all others you will sit out on) - on the Android phone at least.

Actually, just click on the hamburger, select poker club, game type 'cash or tournament' and then show games. From there you can regiser/unregister to tournaments.

It says you can do a max of 4 games at once (all others you will sit out on) - on the Android phone at least.

Well whatever cache is used for my Google Play store isn't showing an update today . . . guess I will wait.

Did your desktop app update today? They did mention that the rollout would vary by region (I am in Canada).
I rarely play the desktop app. The computer it is on is on it's last leg which is why most of us went to pokerrr2. We feel the play on that app seems off and have been playing on Faded Spade but if we can do Poker Stars home game on mobile it may work well for the group.

I have not attempted to DL the App, however I will be playing in a pair of games this weekend which should have some players who will try to play from mobile. I'll let everyone know if it worked for anyone and where they are playing from (country).

In the meantime, I had a desktop upgrade of Stars this afternoon, and the HG games scheduled for the weekend were made this afternoon (not by me) and have the requisite 6 levels of late registration.

FYP. No need for fancy play syndrome for poker software. Fix the basics (like reporting results) first, dammit.

oh, you want to know who won the tournament without having to send a mass email the next morning? sorry, can't accomodate that - but here's some virtual fireworks to throw across the table!

Anyone have any connection issues with the mobile App? Lots of reviews are complaining about it.

My app auto-updated 18 hours ago...

Screenshot_20200627-092207.jpg

Screenshot_20200627-092243.jpg

The newest update has the home games menu on the iOS app. I am interested in seeing how it plays on a mobile device

I really like doing single table on Android. One drawback I found is that I couldn't find how to add an 'add on' if auto-add on isnt clicked.

Has anyone region updated iPad app to support home games yet?

Not sure if I am answering the question here, but I used an iOS device to play in our weekly P* Donkament the other day.

Not sure if I am answering the question here, but I used an iOS device to play in our weekly P* Donkament the other day.

Hmmmm.... that would suggest it may be live for some. Is your device an iPhone or iPad? If iPad could you let me know what version you are using.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom