PokerSnowie - Pocket QQs (1 Viewer)

Youda04

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is a glitch in the software but wanted to get everyone's thoughts of the following:
  • My software inputs (note, I only have the 'Intermediate Annual' subscription).
    • I went into the 'Scenario' function for a 9 handed, $1/$2 cash game, no ante, starting BB at 200 BB.
    • I then looked at pocket QQs from each seat position.
    • The PokerSnowie software showed, if we're sitting UTG+1, UTG+2, lowjack, highjack and cutoff (and this is assuming everyone limps in before us) we're only suppposed to Call (if we're on the Button then we raise).
    • This seemed very unusual to me that you would only call with pocket QQs (and not raise to isolate) in most seat positions, if we have limpers in front of us.
  • So in summary, the software likes to raise with QQs if we're first to act (and no limpers in front of us). But it seems to get wonky if there are limpers in front of us. Me personally, I'd still continue to raise (regardless of how many limpers in the pot, but apparently this isn't GTO per Pokersnowie).
I'm curious what others think about the above from a GTO perspective?

Thanks

I would be very surprised if you got accurate results out of it.

Gotta be a raise from any position

I cannot give you a GTO perspective, but I can tell you that every time I get QQ, I immediately wonder “how much money will I lose on this hand?”
So if the computer tells me to limp, that’s probably less -ev for the 95% of flops that include an A or a K.

I cannot give you a GTO perspective, but I can tell you that every time I get QQ, I immediately wonder “how much money will I lose on this hand?”
So if the computer tells me to limp, that’s probably less -ev for the 95% of flops that include an A or a K.
If you immediately wonder how much you’re gonna lose with the 3rd best hand in poker - it doesn’t seem like you’re playing the right game for you lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom