Pokerrrr 2 anyone looking for host? I have useless gold (1 Viewer)

RichMahogany

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
As per the title, I have gold that is useless to me.

After deleting the app for the second time I need to find a use for the gold I paid for. This is not me asking to be invited into a game to play, I currently am steadfastly refusing to play on the app but am happy to host.

If you want to save a few bucks, let me know.

0276D7AC-50D2-42E8-A22B-76A58C934D17.jpeg

Last edited:

After deleting the app for the second time I need to find a use for the gold I paid for. This is not me asking to be invited into a game to play, I currently am steadfastly refusito play on the app but am happy to host.

View attachment 486467
I have 78 gold also, no use for it, deleted the app just a few days ago (with having live poker back in my life I said f*ck those generated suck outs!)

Btw @RichMahogany, I was up to $200k in chips and had 5 days of dog crap suck outs down to $40k... following a bunch of cursing I deleted the app lol if I download the app again will the gold still be there?

After deleting the app for the second time I need to find a use for the gold I paid for. This is not me asking to be invited into a game to play, I currently am steadfastly refusito play on the app but am happy to host.

View attachment 486467

Play more hold em!

Sure, can definitely do that. What’s the schedule and game?
I don’t think @MatB has a real schedule. Just set up a game when you see fit. He did ask for a couple of settings to remain active. I think automuck should be off, run it twice on for hi only games, mandatory straddle and blinds are .10/.20

I don’t think @MatB has a real schedule. Just set up a game when you see fit. He did ask for a couple of settings to remain active. I think automuck should be off, run it twice on for hi only games, mandatory straddle and blinds are .10/.20

Ah okay. I talked to @MatB this morning, I’ll ask him about it

yes. Only ‘rules’ really are

no stakes higher than.10/.20
Buy in Max 100 (500 bbs)
Straddle can be mandatory or not at all. Don’t make it optional.
Run it twice must be on for 5 card hi Only
if you set up a Holdem game If you Can turn RIT off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom