PokerHoody (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
PokerHoodyBannerLogo.jpg

Please welcome Gene and his company PokerHoody to Poker Chip Forum. Please be sure to check out Gene's website and products here: www.pokerhoody.com

I've been thinking of getting one of these for a while now. No room for a dedicated table in my apartment and I'm currently just throwing some SSC and foam over a rectangular table anyway. Haven't quite been able to justify it yet though. Sponsoring PCF is definitely bonus incentive though...

Very cool! If I didn't already have 3 poker tables, I'd get one for sure

I have one. Works well and as advertised. Since I have no room for a poker table, this fit the bill best of all the alternatives.

No relationship with seller other than as a happy buyer.

I have been in email contact with them for a couple of days looking for just the right product... Now they are a sponser !!! Looks like a very nice product and I am excited about receiving my product soon.

Wecome to the forum

OKB

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! You couldn't pick a better site to sponsor, as we're all about the pokerz here!!!

Welcome. Do you make custom sizes? I have a very wide big @ss table I think it is 52'' wide and I'd like to get a hoodie for it.

Welcome. Do you make custom sizes? I have a very wide big @ss table I think it is 52'' wide and I'd like to get a hoodie for it.

Gene is not a vendor here, but instead is sponsoring the site so I don't think he registered an account. (not yet at least) Best to contact him via his website for now. From talking with him via email, he has some cool things going on. Be sure to mention PCF. :)

Awesome. Hope he will be active here. A dedicated crowd and great product.

Welcome Gene. I have 3 of the XL oval style, we use them for league play that rotates locations, great product and service.

Hey Gene- Good to see you again. Great guy and great product.

Welcome aboard! I'll definitely look you up... my current tabletop solution is no bueno.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom