PokerGO announces new app coming soon.

naked_eskimo

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this in an email this morning. I hope the new app delivers. I've been very disappointed with the user experience on my Android TV based Nvidia Shield. The biggest issue being crappy playback ( FF in 10 second increments) and an inconsistent ability to remember where I left a video. The new app promises to address those issues (finally!). I hope that it does. I've pretty much turned to youtube for most of my poker viewing simply because PokerGO on Android was horrible.

From the email announcement:

New PokerGO Preview
We've been listening to your feedback, and we're excited to announce a new and improved PokerGO is just days away!

What's new:
  • Improved layout and search function will make finding videos easier than ever
  • New video player that remembers where you left off
  • New highlights section plus new favorites and history features
  • Greater app stability and performance improvements
While these are big updates, they are just the beginning of the changes we'll roll out this year. Our goal is to make PokerGO easier to use, while continuing to deliver the features you've been asking for.

naked_eskimo

Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that the content is great. I love some of their original content and the production values are great.

They clearly had little to no idea how to roll out the software platform properly before going live, however. The result was two years of unnecessary hassle passed along to their subscribers who were charged subscription fees to be beta testers.

Payback

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cancelled when they didn't air the WSOP final table and won't consider resubscribing till they fix that in my market.

Top Bottom