PokerChipForum is now TapaTalk Enabled! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. It's been bothering me. I hate when things don't work as intended and I can't figure out why. I guess TapaTalk fixed the bug in the last update.

TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side. Please report any issues. Thanks!

TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side today. Please report any issues. Thanks!

Just installed the free version of Tapatalk, but searches for "pokerchipforum", "poker chip", and "poker" all came back with no forums found. Do you need to use the paid version?

Just installed the free version of Tapatalk, but searches for "pokerchipforum", "poker chip", and "poker" all came back with no forums found. Do you need to use the paid version?

No... I'll check it on my phone.

I searched "poker chip forum" and it came right up on the free version of TapaTalk.

TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side tonight. Please report any issues. Thanks!

TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side tonight. Please report any issues.

Thanks!

TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side today. Please report any issues.

Thanks!

Cool I have tappatalk

I used it all the time, Great app!

FYI: TapaTalk is available to ALL members and *guests on PCF.
(*may not be available for guests for much longer due to a loophole)

TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side today. Please report any issues.

Thanks!

TapaTalk has been updated with the latest version on the server side tonight. Please report any issues.

Thanks!

Earlier today I tried to upload a picture to a pm and there is no option to do so is this something we can add or not ann option

Earlier today I tried to upload a picture to a pm and there is no option to do so is this something we can add or not ann option

For PMs in general, there is no option to upload an image just add an image from Url.

I tried to through safari but couldn't get it to work either (probably just me )

It's not you you. That function does not exist. No matter how you access the site, (tapatalk, PC, MAC, etc) there is no ability is 'upload' an image in private messages, you can only insert an image by linking to it.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

TapaTalk is going to stop working for about 2-3 mins. Need to do a complete re-install. I'll post when done.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom