PokerChipDB - Custom Poker Chip Database

Resource PokerChipDB - Custom Poker Chip Database (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCF

Poker Chip Forum
Reaction score
PCF submitted a new resource:

PokerChipDB - Custom Poker Chip Database - A searchable archive of custom poker chips.

View attachment 162988
www.PokerChipDB.com

PokerChipDB is an archive for custom poker chips.

All types of custom poker chip sets can be submitted. Clay, ceramic, plastic, cash sets, tournament sets, individual custom sets, and group custom sets.

Search custom chips by color, denom, mold, and manufacturer.

View attachment 162984

View attachment 162985

Read more about this resource...

What an AWESOME tool @Tommy ! Man, you keep churning hit after hit, don't you? So, so cool!!! Layout is gorgeous and super easy to mess around...

It sucks I've been so busy as I want to have my custom sets in there ASAP. Hopefully after Passover I'll find some time.

Congrats my friend! Great work indeed... (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Interesting tool, @Tommy ! I'll be interested to see how quickly this grows as more and more custom sets get added.

One question: I notice that chips can be searched by manufacturer, mold, color, and denomination... are there plans in place to eventually add a "Spot" or "Insert" field? I can foresee people eventually wanting to run a search for all 814 chips or 3V chips, etc...

Might also want to add a search function for those PCDB chip IDs and deeplinks to individual chips, so people can refer to particular chips more easily.

Interesting tool, @Tommy ! I'll be interested to see how quickly this grows as more and more custom sets get added.

One question: I notice that chips can be searched by manufacturer, mold, color, and denomination... are there plans in place to eventually add a "Spot" or "Insert" field? I can foresee people eventually wanting to run a search for all 814 chips or 3V chips, etc...

In the works for CPC sets. (y) :thumbsup:

Might also want to add a search function for those PCDB chip IDs and deeplinks to individual chips, so people can refer to particular chips more easily.

I like the idea. Will look into that. Thanks!

Hey @Tommy, I have a half pie quarter, it would be nice to have both colors listed for that
Also with my set, I have a Plaque that was mad from Old West, do I add a new submission or do you plan on adding a selection to add plaques to a set entry (different manufacture)? Just asking..

Hey @Tommy, I have a half pie quarter, it would be nice to have both colors listed for that
Also with my set, I have a Plaque that was mad from Old West, do I add a new submission or do you plan on adding a selection to add plaques to a set entry (different manufacture)? Just asking..

I have some updates coming that will allow more chip details for submitting clay chips. (spot pattern, spot colors, etc.) Still looking at different options for plaques and buttons too.

If you added your set already, you can update it by going to the My Submissions page and clicking the edit icon next to the set.

custom-poker-chip-db.jpg

Reactions: Nex
Optional Year Made field added.

The Poker Chip Database will be integrated with PCF to streamline the registration and login system. If you have a PCF account, you'll be able to submit entries to the DB. PCDB is being tested with the integration over on PokerChipDB.com but once done it will be move here.

The PCDB will be expanding into other areas too. Thanks to @Nex for beta testing some things for me and everyone else who has submitted sets to the DB. Right now no new entries are being allowed until the testing is done because the add-set form is going to change a bit.

Some screens of the updates so far.

s1.png

s1a.png

s2.png

subs.png

2019-06-24_10-19-10.png 2019-06-24_10-22-59.png

Been working on www.PokerChipDB.com over the last few days. Member can now log in and register accounts again to add their custom sets. If you already have an account and are unable to access it, please PM me.

Thanks!

Due to the constant spam sign ups on PokerChipDB.com, registrations have been disabled until I can find better way to block it. If you would like to add your custom chips to the database, please send me a PM and I will create a login for you. Those who already have an activate account there are not affected.

I was working on a single sign on setup with PCF integration but after weeks of testing, there are too many issues. So I feel it is best to keep PCF and PCDB separate mainly for security reasons.

Also, I'm looking for 2 or 3 volunteers who would like to help add some playable sets to the database. They can be sets sold by the chip room, paulson home chips, retail BCC sets, etc. If you can help, please PM me for more details.

Thanks!

Just an update. I'm am working on integrating the Poker Chip DB here so it will be one site and one login which will make it easier for everyone.

This is just a photoshopped mockup of what the main chip db page may look like.

main-page_v1.png

pcdb_beta.png

Looking for a few beta testers who can add their sets, try the chip search, etc. on the test site. I'll have to manually create a login for you so please PM me.
Once testing is done, I'll be installing the new PokerChip DB here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom