Poker Wall Decor? (1 Viewer)

Not quite 'wall' art, but it's in a frame and near a wall.... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I picked up a sample set of Rounders chips from CPC and thought they were too nice to keep hidden away. Printed out an Oreo background and popped them in a small frame. I like it at least, the wife not so much :wow:

Screenshot 2020-07-22 at 20.31.20.png

I picked up a sample set of Rounders chips from CPC and thought they were too nice to keep hidden away. Printed out an Oreo background and popped them in a small frame. I like it at least, the wife not so much :wow:

View attachment 496127
The oreo is pure gold... minus the color... which is a little black and white to me...

View attachment 496127
Good look! That Oreo is totally rad!
Well done mate :cool

Update:

Still looking for uncut Italian sheets of cards. Anyone with any leads is appreciated.

Still looking.

Anyone in Europe know why these are so impossible to get a hold of?

I’m at wits end trying to track this down. I may need to fly to the factory and ask!!!

@TomC727 I see you have a print of dogs playing poker. Where did you get it and how is the quality? I have been looking at them and the prices vary a lot and some have complaints about low quality image.

@TomC727 I see you have a print of dogs playing poker. Where did you get it and how is the quality? I have been looking at them and the prices vary a lot and some have complaints about low quality image.
It’s a canvas I got off of Amazon and the quality is actually excellent. 24”x36”. I also think it was reasonable in price.

Bumping this.

Anyone know where I can track down uncut sheets of cards?

https://kingswildproject.com/

These guys have SOME AMAZING ARTWORK... however they seem to limit their uncut sheets... it such a pain... actually some beautiful uncut prints for American historians....

HELP!

Bumping this.

Anyone know where I can track down uncut sheets of cards?

https://kingswildproject.com/

These guys have SOME AMAZING ARTWORK... however they seem to limit their uncut sheets... it such a pain... actually some beautiful uncut prints for American historians....

HELP!
I could be mistaken or out of date here, but wasn't @desjgn uncut cards being sold by @T_Chan ?

I had some available at one point but don't have any in stock. You could ask Desjgn directly, they might have some.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom