Poker tournament viewing parties (1 Viewer)

eventurtle

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I just wached some of the wsop 2018 on pokergo and thought wouldn't it be fun to watch with other poker fans. We could just make a pcf discord server to watch poker tournaments together with pcfers around the world. if anyones interested.

edit: you would need a computer headphones and a microphone but any normal phone included airbuds would work there is also a phone app but i dont have much experience there discord is also completely free

Last edited:
I watched the ME by myself until like 3:00 am. My wife was not interested in staying up and peanut gallerying with me.

Something like what you suggest sounds fun.

I had a couple of my poker buddies over for the final table bubble night - we drank beers and yelled at the screen. Knowing exactly what they should do was a lot of fun.

I had a couple of my poker buddies over for the final table bubble night - we drank beers and yelled at the screen. Knowing exactly what they should do was a lot of fun.
I know! Everything is so obvious when you can see the cards! ”Fold you fool!”

I watched the ME by myself until like 3:00 am. My wife was not interested in staying up and peanut gallerying with me.

Something like what you suggest sounds fun.

My wife is a fanatic about it each year. Records what we can’t watch live and watches it all.

How did that come about? Did he know the guy?

From what I heard the local guy knowns him from when he lived or spent time in Florida. The other thing was that people were claiming is that he had sold 75% of himself altogether! I have no idea if it is true or not, just what I heard from several people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom