Poker Topper Mats (1 Viewer)

Poker Topper Mat Shape and PCF Logo Placement?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also doesn’t fit the logic as the jump from 2mm to 4mm is only a $160.30 increase. So in theory the 6mm should be $1049.3.

Also doesn’t fit the logic as the jump from 2mm to 4mm is only a $160.30 increase. So in theory the 6mm should be $1049.3.

Exactly! That's why I questioned it when I seen the 4mm and 2mm pricing. The only thing I can think of is the weight class jumped to the next level. But even then its still high.

Exponentially more does may make sence, if they are shipped rolled up. My Hypothesis...

2mm & 4mm can be rolled fairly tightly. At 6mm it would bend less thus you are shipping a lot more "air" when rolled. That air takes up valuable space on a ship.

Exponentially more does may make sence, if they are shipped rolled up. My Hypothesis...

2mm & 4mm can be rolled fairly tightly. At 6mm it would bend less thus you are shipping a lot more "air" when rolled. That air takes up valuable space on a ship.

The weight also takes up "space" on a ship, as they have limited payload allowances. By increasing the weight, we're reducing what other cargo might have been allowed on.

I'm guessing 6mm just bumped into the next weight class. Bummer.

FWIW I have a 4mm Poker Hoodie, and it seems pretty damn thick.
Yeah, 6mm is basically 1/4” with fabric on top, and that’s a damn thick pad. I understand why 2mm isn’t preferable, but 4mm gives plenty of padding.

If there’s enough support for 6mm then don’t let me stop the group...roll on! I just think the cost of the 6mm vs 4mm is -EV.

I made my last counter to get the 6mm mat shipping price lowered. I told them I'll do it at $1150 and I'll put $150 toward the cost so shipping would be $1000 / $20 per mat.
If that doesn't work, then I'll start a new GB thread for the 4mm.

Their math isn't so great either. $1634 - $60 sample charge = $1574. He brought the number down to $1500. Maybe he is trying to lessen the fact that he was overcharging for shipping on the 6mm mats. They probably never made 6mm poker mats so it could be them just trying to cover their end.

2018-02-28_9-51-12.png

I'll be updating the order thread in a few mins.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom