Poker Timers (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I need a new Poker Timer. I had a Poker Genie, but it has since went defunct. Are they still sold? I guess I could check some of our sponsors and see if anyone sells them.

What do you use? do you like it? ect....

Thanks

B

I use an old version of Tournament Director on my PC that I bought in 2008. I haven't paid for updates because it still works great for what I need it do to: timer, current level, next level. I have also used Blind Valet for impromptu games.

Are you looking for a stand-alone device (aka: not something run on a PC, laptop, tablet)?

I use this one on my PC - http://www.pokerdiy.com/poker-blinds-timer#/TourneySetup
I just use it as a blind timer, don't really use any of the other features. I have multiple blind structures setup (normal, turbo, short stack, etc). It is all setup ahead of time, I just select the blind structure for that game and hit go. Looking at the website it looks like they also have a mobile version, but have never used it.

Best timer ever, along with a dry erase board with blind levels written on it. I'm old school, but I did download a timer for our FNCPT tournament that was free and is really nice. Poker DIY I think. I can check when I get home if you want, but you'd need a computer in the basement.

Attachments

• gralab.jpg
    gralab.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 192
I meant to put that in the OP, my bad.

I'm looking for a stand alone timer. Won't be using the laptop.

I use an old version of Tournament Director on my PC that I bought in 2008. I haven't paid for updates because it still works great for what I need it do to: timer, current level, next level. I have also used Blind Valet for impromptu games.

Are you looking for a stand-alone device (aka: not something run on a PC, laptop, tablet)?

Future giveaway prize....:cool:

20150305_102803.jpg

Best timer ever, along with a dry erase board with blind levels written on it. I'm old school, but I did download a timer for our FNCPT tournament that was free and is really nice. Poker DIY I think. I can check when I get home if you want, but you'd need a computer in the basement.

Iballman has a very similar timer he uses at his game. It's cool because it will turn the lights on his main table off and turns on a red rotating light when the time runs out.

I did blindvalet on the PS3 last time. Worked pretty well for us. You need some time to set up the blinds though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom