Poker table top (1 Viewer)

Frode789

Two Pair
Reaction score
So, sadly I don't have space in my home for a dedicated poker table.. Sucks, but that's life.. So the next best thing would be this:

https://www.gamelandcn.com/poker-tabletop/pt0066-poker-table-top.html

A table top that actually looks nice. Sadly, 90% of what is sold as table tops are ugly junk. I can't find the above one (or similar) anywhere.. :\
Something that is:
  • 2 folded (most are 3 folded)
  • Armrest (but not cup holders)
  • Nice table felt. Just not a basic one without any graphics at all.

Anyone seen something similar I can buy? Links?

Budget isn't a problem as long as it isn't a insane price.

I would contact the above producer first; if they only sell wholesale, I would contact a local retailer in my country (or Europe) to see if they would be interested to strike a deal with the producer.
If you 're not happy with the People's Republic product quality (something to be kept in your individual file by the People's security service, of course :LOL: :laugh:) only other option is a talented and willing Norwegian carpenter, not necessarily a professional. Only material to be imported (I guess) would be the "cloth", either an SSC from YAT, Mississippi, US or, even better, a customised one from Chanman, Canada.

I would contact the above producer first; if they only sell wholesale, I would contact a local retailer in my country (or Europe) to see if they would be interested to strike a deal with the producer.
If you 're not happy with the People's Republic product quality (something to be kept in your individual file by the People's security service, of course :LOL: :laugh:) only other option is a talented and willing Norwegian carpenter, not necessarily a professional. Only material to be imported (I guess) would be the "cloth", either an SSC from YAT, Mississippi, US or, even better, a customised one from Chanman, Canada.

Yeah I've tried asking a few retailers nearby, but no luck so far. :\

This
Build your own.
DSC_0002.JPG

In all seriousness, can I ask what’s stopping you from building your own table topper?

I guess I should also ask what you consider to be a ridiculous price. With just a few tools you could build your own that’s going to hold up better than almost any you’re going to find in a retail setting.

I’m in the same boat. We play weekly outdoors year round (weather is always good here). For years we have dropped a speed cloth over a nice patio table that I specifically bought in a size that would work for poker. I would really love a foldable nice table topper. That I can hang in the shed. I just don’t have the time to custom make one and I haven’t worked with vinyl before and am worried I will botch it. I am going to contact a custom table maker and see what they can do. Haven’t seen any really nice table toppers (even custom) on here that have inspired me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom