Poker table top

Frode789

Pair
Reaction score
So, sadly I don't have space in my home for a dedicated poker table.. Sucks, but that's life.. So the next best thing would be this:

https://www.gamelandcn.com/poker-tabletop/pt0066-poker-table-top.html

A table top that actually looks nice. Sadly, 90% of what is sold as table tops are ugly junk. I can't find the above one (or similar) anywhere.. :\
Something that is:
  • 2 folded (most are 3 folded)
  • Armrest (but not cup holders)
  • Nice table felt. Just not a basic one without any graphics at all.

Anyone seen something similar I can buy? Links?

Budget isn't a problem as long as it isn't a insane price.

Coyote

Flush
Reaction score
I would contact the above producer first; if they only sell wholesale, I would contact a local retailer in my country (or Europe) to see if they would be interested to strike a deal with the producer.
If you 're not happy with the People's Republic product quality (something to be kept in your individual file by the People's security service, of course :LOL: :laugh:) only other option is a talented and willing Norwegian carpenter, not necessarily a professional. Only material to be imported (I guess) would be the "cloth", either an SSC from YAT, Mississippi, US or, even better, a customised one from Chanman, Canada.

Frode789

Pair
Reaction score
I would contact the above producer first; if they only sell wholesale, I would contact a local retailer in my country (or Europe) to see if they would be interested to strike a deal with the producer.
If you 're not happy with the People's Republic product quality (something to be kept in your individual file by the People's security service, of course :LOL: :laugh:) only other option is a talented and willing Norwegian carpenter, not necessarily a professional. Only material to be imported (I guess) would be the "cloth", either an SSC from YAT, Mississippi, US or, even better, a customised one from Chanman, Canada.
Yeah I've tried asking a few retailers nearby, but no luck so far. :\

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
In all seriousness, can I ask what’s stopping you from building your own table topper?

I guess I should also ask what you consider to be a ridiculous price. With just a few tools you could build your own that’s going to hold up better than almost any you’re going to find in a retail setting.

Top Bottom