Poker table rentals (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've just started to introduce rentals for poker tables, chip and cards. Of course this is only available in my area, but I wanted to share the pictures of the tables I'm building as the rental tables. These won't be as fancy as my usual tables of course, just standard tables with folding legs and cup holders. I will likely build 1 fancy table though as a "feature final table".

2 down, 8 to go. I'm planning on having 15 in total, so after the first 10, I'll likely add on another 5.

index.php

index.php

Great idea! Tables are looking good as always.

Very nice, indeed. I'd be worried about the abuse they will take, though. That said, any chance of you moving to the Ottawa area? ;)

I like the simulated wood printed racetrack on the first one. Full felt but with the racetrack look. Very cool!

Abuse is a part of rentals. I will do what I can to protect the tables during transportation as I can imagine they would take a real beating there. The great thing is that I can fix anything that gets really damaged over time, whereas other rental companies have to just buy a new table or live with the really beat up tables. I think there's an understanding though from everyone that rental tables will have more damage and wear and tear than a regular table that sits in someone's home.

That simulated wood felt has become a favorite among my league players. The only problem with it is that our cut cards are black, and we keep losing them in the felt because the felt is so dark!

No plans on moving to the capital any time soon, but I am talking to some shipping companies about getting a really good rate for freight and may be offering free shipping to anywhere in Canada soon.

No plans on moving to the capital any time soon, but I am talking to some shipping companies about getting a really good rate for freight and may be offering free shipping to anywhere in Canada soon.

That would be awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom