Poker table raffle interest thread (1 Viewer)

What kind of raffle would you want to see?

• Basic table: $20/ticket / $600 value

Votes: 79 58.5%
  • Basic table: $40-50/ticket / $600 value

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • Low end custom: $50/ticket / $2000 value

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • Low end custom: $100/ticket / $2000 value

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • High end custom: $50/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • High end custom: $100/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • High end custom: $200/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Could the winner opt for two lower level tables if they choose? I guess what I'm asking is... can they spend the $2,500 CAD however they want? Or must the entire credit be applied to one table build?

I tried to make it relatively late in the day without being too late for people on the east coast. 7pm PST is pushing it for 10pm EST. Hopefully you'll be able to pop in on your cell phone to say "I'm in" and claim a spot. I highly doubt that the raffle will sell out within 3 hours anyways.

Even though I'm in the middle of getting one made right now, I'm in for a second!
(And once I bink this raffle, I promise this one will be a lot easier process, I'll be less annoying with the daily emails and less picky lol ;))
Lets go Red Wings!

Bump, the raffle starts tomorrow, 4pm PST, 7pm EST, midnight somewhere else in the world...

He will put up a new thread 4:00 pm pst on the ninth and not before. Then everone has the same chance to get in. You can look back in the thread for price but it is somewhere around $40 I think.

Last raffle worked out really well, so lets do it again! Next raffle Monday, March 19th, same format.
Yo, make an annoucement thread or change/update the thread title. Nobody checks an 18-month old thread for latest news.

I tried to make it relatively late in the day without being too late for people on the east coast. 7pm PST is pushing it for 10pm EST. Hopefully you'll be able to pop in on your cell phone to say "I'm in" and claim a spot. I highly doubt that the raffle will sell out within 3 hours anyways.
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I think that’s a great idea and I don’t think you’ll have issues selling the tickets. Anyways, I’m in either option

It helps a lot for anyone who might want a dining table cover, since those are quite pricey. It's actually not very hard to get one of our tables at the $5k+ point after shipping. It could probably cover the entire cost of a nice roulette table ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom