Poker table raffle interest thread (1 Viewer)

What kind of raffle would you want to see?

• Basic table: $20/ticket / $600 value

Votes: 79 58.5%
  • Basic table: $40-50/ticket / $600 value

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • Low end custom: $50/ticket / $2000 value

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • Low end custom: $100/ticket / $2000 value

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • High end custom: $50/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • High end custom: $100/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • High end custom: $200/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
a) Would people prefer to hold a raffle in the coming months for a table to be built in the summer? IMO this is the better option that gives plenty of time for design work and people should have all the tough decisions made by the time summer rolls around.

Or..

b) Would people prefer to have a raffle in the summer with a deadline that the winner must complete their order within 1-2 weeks of winning the raffle? Like @GenghisKhan said 1-2 weeks is way too fast and people will be rushing their design and will more than likely end up not as happy. Hell even 1-2 (even 3-4) months can be too fast for some (raises hand :whistle: :whistling: ). Most people enter raffles on a whim.

Whichever way it goes down here is my testimony that it's worth it to take a shot for a life changing chance. (y) :thumbsup:

2017-10-02-12-42-22-jpg.124704

2017-09-28-16-19-31_1024x576-jpg.124088

A > B

Why not hold the raffle whenever and tell them the table will be built during the down time, whenever that is. If they miss that window, it won't be built until your next down time, which could be an entire year.

I think a week or two to design a table is plenty. Sure, you COULD hem and haw over details for a couple of months, but personally, I wouldn’t.

hold a raffle in the coming months for a table to be built in the summer

Why not hold the raffle whenever and tell them the table will be built during the down time, whenever that is. If they miss that window, it won't be built until your next down time, which could be an entire year.

These two comments sum it up. It's your circus, we are the monkeys. Tell us what to do and the worst thing that happens is we just throw poo.

Option A. The majority of us are completely obsessive about minute details when it comes to chips, tables, cards, buttons, chairs...(the list goes on forever.) Option A gives us a chance to change our minds 3 - 5 times on the design. Either option is actually great, as the winner gets a great deal no matter the timing. Can't wait!

I am not sure if I will participate in a raffle at this time, but I think from the buyer's perspective more time is better so option A. I don't know if your original post meant to indicate this but I think raffle then give the winner a summer time deadline - maybe like a 2 month lead time. Either way option A.

Both options are totally fine for me. I'm in either way. If I had to choose...I'd go with A.

I’m in either way. I know what I want if I win so I’d be ready in a day or two but if I have to wait so be it well worth waiting for a quality product.

I think this is the best option. Gives everyone what they want. We are a patient bunch. Well most of us anyways.

Overwhelming option A, the masses have spoken. Stay tuned for details about an upcoming raffle in the spring with the building going on during the summer months.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

I vote A until it fills up from now until a month or 2. Then have the deadline b end of summer. That gives enough time for both, gather extra cash for upgrades and time limit so it doesn’t run into busy season.

I vote A until it fills up from now until a month or 2. Then have the deadline b end of summer. That gives enough time for both, gather extra cash for upgrades and time limit so it doesn’t run into busy season.

I would actually make the deadline the start of summer, so that I have more work in the summer to do.

Overwhelming option A, the masses have spoken. Stay tuned for details about an upcoming raffle in the spring with the building going on during the summer months.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.
You should have a raffle now since you got us all riled up about a table raffle. ;) ;) ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom