Poker table raffle interest thread (1 Viewer)

What kind of raffle would you want to see?

• Basic table: $20/ticket / $600 value

Votes: 79 58.5%
  • Basic table: $40-50/ticket / $600 value

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • Low end custom: $50/ticket / $2000 value

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • Low end custom: $100/ticket / $2000 value

Votes: 10 7.4%
  • High end custom: $50/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • High end custom: $100/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • High end custom: $200/ticket / $4000 value

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
Thanks for the offer Joe, but btbmason has already volunteered for this raffle, he will be the designated escrow for today's raffle.

I'll keep you in mind for the next one. But since you're not doing the escrow it means you can buy a ticket :)
yes it does ;)

Not missing out on this one!

IMG_1814.GIF

So how does this work? At 6pm PST, you'll create a Raffle #3 thread... and if you want to purchase a raffle ticket, just respond in that thread?

Yes, then send your payment within 24 hours to btbmason. All instructions will be posted in the raffle thread.

That Roger P01 (very plain table with no cup holders) interests me a great deal. I would be in for most of the options. I am still playing on folding tables with "felt". lol

The Roger P01 table is actually a more complex table because in it's most basic form it is a racetrack table with cup holders in the R/T plus a 3/4" metal raised rail. We added an insert that's full SSC so that he can remove the rail, add the insert and turn his table into a full felt playing surface. It's a type of convertible. I know what you mean though, that in it's full felt form it's a more plain looking table.

Anhang 13.jpg

Anhang 7.jpg

Anhang 4.jpg

Chip trays are still being assembled so no raffle for those yet. For now, I want to do a raffle for an 8 player basic table, but the actual table, not a credit/gift card. I have an 8 table ready to go and would like to get it sold and out the door. So far both of the winners of the first 2 raffles want to upgrade so I still have some basic tables on the shelf I would like to get sold. 10 player tables too.

I think you could do 1 raffle per month and they would all sell out in a day or two. You have a superior product and it's something that many can't do, or is too difficult to obtain.

Thank you for everything you provide to this great community.

Mark
+ 1 million what Mark said^^^!! (y) :thumbsup:

I totally agree!!

I think you could do 1 raffle per month and they would all sell out in a day or two. You have a superior product and it's something that many can't do, or is too difficult to obtain.

Thank you for everything you provide to this great community.

Mark

The Roger P01 table is actually a more complex table because in it's most basic form it is a racetrack table with cup holders in the R/T plus a 3/4" metal raised rail. We added an insert that's full SSC so that he can remove the rail, add the insert and turn his table into a full felt playing surface. It's a type of convertible. I know what you mean though, that in it's full felt form it's a more plain looking table.

View attachment 95441

View attachment 95440

View attachment 95439

Who is zooming in on all the chips in the cubby? :eek::D

Nice table! I like it more with the topper than the race track, guess I'm a simple tastes kinda guy.

I haven't been able to get in any of the others but would love another chance to get in one.

Next raffle, tomorrow (Friday) at 6pm PST for a basic 8 player table with cup holders & custom cloth, $800 USD value. As mentioned, this time it's for the table that's finished and ready to ship with the exception of the cloth.

Ugh I'm late as usual. Putting up the raffle thread now.

Although I'm sure everyone's ready for another, I'm not quite yet. Probably another couple of weeks before another raffle and it will likely be for another $2k table or even possibly $3600 if I'm feeling really ambitious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom