For Sale Poker table for 8-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
For sale is a custom built, very elegant poker table. It is brand new, only used as a display model at the Vancouver Home Show. The table retails for $3571 and is now for sale for $3000 even.

The table features are as follows:

42"x88" oval
5" wide genuine leather rail
Custom printed gaming suede felt
Solid oak pedestal legs, dyed black with a semi-gloss polyurethane finish
Claw toed feed
Engraved stretcher between pedestals with suits
3/4" raised rail trim with decorative nails
Decorative nails on the outside trim of the table

A wood dining table cover can be added to convert the table into a dining table. The topper sits on top of the poker table like a hat turning it into a formal dining table. Plywood $650 or solid oak for $1090 brand new and stained to match.

All prices in Canadian funds.

Will ship anywhere, buyer pays for shipping.

2016-04-22 21.17.11.jpg

2016-04-22 21.17.30.jpg
2016-04-22 21.17.05.jpg
2016-04-22 21.16.48.jpg
IMG_4913.JPG

alll i can think to say is D@MN....!
That's nice work.

You are an artist.
Someday.... someday...

Thanks everyone.

Being serious, I do offer financing through 3rd party.

Thanks everyone.

Being serious, I do offer financing through 3rd party.
Good luck with the sale. I'm sure you will be able to move it. I just built my own table this last year, so not in the market at the immediate moment. But from other tables that I have played on that you have built... there is no doubt that whomever buys it will be VERY satisfied.

Keep building! Someday, perhaps that second table will be calling my name...

I'm going to see if I can telecommute to work from Canada for an immediate 29% boost to my finances! Then I'll start playing on Pokerstars and give it all back!

Canadian loonie jumped 0.72 cents today. Better jump on this quick before the Canadian dollar is back to par with USD. :cool:

Some day (when my boss actually gives me the bonus I've been promised for 2 years now) I will get this exact table. Just perfect.

That's a bargain price with free shipping! How do you get a seamless leather rail that size? Did a cow donate his whole hide to this table? If I didn't already have two expensive dining tables this would probably be sold.

I found a cow on steroids. I actually had to adjust the size of the table to fit the hide. If the table was an inch longer it probably would not have fit.

2016-01-13 17.47.12.jpg

Speaking of which, I have some nice black leather leftovers for sale as well. The large chunk on the right side was cut off as well as the middle oval.

Bump. The looney is down a fair bit recently making for an even cheaper price for any Americans. I'll do an even $2200 USD shipped.

Bump. The looney is down a fair bit recently making for an even cheaper price for any Americans. I'll do an even $2200 USD shipped.

Very nice! I'm sooo tempted. I just sold my pool table to make way for a dining table per the W. Our compromise was that it could be a poker table as long as it had a dining table overlay. Can you throw that in?

I would love to but a dining table cover is a bit too much to throw in for free. I can certainly make one for you though at 10% off regular price, stained to match. You would be getting a heck of a deal.

I am not into ovals for game nights or would be ALL OVER THIS. Cannot believe this hasn't been purchased.

Out of curiosity, what would be the dimensions of a rectangular wood table cover to convert the table into a dining table? 44"x92"?

It would be roughly 46"x92". I can get it a wee bit smaller if it gets a smaller lip and thinner skirting. I normally allow 0.75" all around for the foam, 0.75" groove for the skirting, then 0.5" for the lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom