Poker table contest!! -- SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

I just realized I said two tickets and only sent payment for one. Second payment sent. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks to everyone for participating. I don't want to be doing too many raffles, but I realize there is a demand so I'll try to get the right timing for the next one.

Paid list is up to date, 44 tickets paid for so just a few outstanding left.

I’d definitely be in if there’s a second raffle... This thing sold out so quick- I left for an unexpected dinner w/ friends and by the time I got back, it was already sold out. Anyways, you snooze, you lose!

Curious why.

Money in hand, ready to pay for that last ticket... Just sayin'...

I don't want people to get tired of the raffles, though it looks like we're nowhere close to that point.

Yeah this one sold out really, really fast. The very first one I did for a basic table sold out in 1hr 45mins for $800 I think, and the last one for the $2k prize took almost a full day. Then again I've never announced an upcoming raffle before so I guess everyone was more prepared than previously.

Superb! That was the last one, everyone's paid up and this contest is officially closed and sold out.

Now we play the waiting game, draw on March 16th at 8pm PST.

You all know that this could be a no rush, 100% sure win for you. No muss, no fuss, no competitors - just send $2,000 and get your snappy new table.

That is my plan, except $2,000 isn't going to get the job done -=- DrStrange

Sorry we are sold out! You will be first on the waiting list though if anything falls through.

I FORGOT!!!!

6634735_700b.jpg

That's right, so stay tuned around 8pm PST tomorrow and the numbers should be online shortly after. As mentioned in the OP, historically they are a bit slow at posting the winning numbers sometimes. I think once we had to wait over half an hour after the draw. Lots of refreshing the page on my phone that night.

That's right, so stay tuned around 8pm PST tomorrow and the numbers should be online shortly after. As mentioned in the OP, historically they are a bit slow at posting the winning numbers sometimes. I think once we had to wait over half an hour after the draw. Lots of refreshing the page on my phone that night.
You mean tonight, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom