Poker table contest!! -- SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

Sold out in 1 hour and 1 minute, holy..

Good luck everyone, please remember to make payment within 48 hours, we already have 1 person on the waiting list ready to pounce.

Now we all wait for next Friday for the draw.

Sorry we are sold out! You will be first on the waiting list though if anything falls through.

Doh! Thanks.

I even had a reminder set on my phone for this...but I was too busy unpacking and setting up my new Chanman basic ;) Fantastic work!!

28872321_10103242174957388_2642764398808006656_o.jpg

I almost forgot to post the thread! I was driving my forklift around and thought to myself.. "what time is it?", look at my phone showing 3:58pm... Good thing I had most things prepared already.

I know right? Last time I didn't sell out until the next day. I am quite surprised at how fast this sold out. We could have used the draw tonight but I would like to preserve what was posted in the OP. Stay tuned until Friday the 16th for the lotto draw!

Can I please get on the waiting list if any fall through. Thank you! My alarm didn’t go off:mad:

Yep!

Right, for some reason I was thinking tickets were $40 US. $128 CAD on its way.

I see that you sent the $128, I refunded you the difference, sorry about the hassle. Should just be $102.46 CAD. Thanks.

Yeah, I saw the threads from last April had new posts, but never remotely considered that he would use a 10-month old thread to announce a new drawing. o_O

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom