• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Poker Table Chairs and Possible Matsui Chip Bronx New York (1 Viewer)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://offerup.com/item/detail/931824009/

I saw this table on Offerup being sold in the Bronx. It seems like a nice table that turns into a Dining room table. There are a few more pictures on the link. Also those chips are Matsui chips that have a design similar to the table according to the seller he doesn't really want to part with, but if the table buyer was interested he would sell the chips. Was the user of this design a member on here? I seem to remember this Juken like Dragon design a long while ago, but couldn't find it on here.

1597702295613.png

@kaimat of course it was a PCFer to inquire about the chips lol. Yeah, we are moving and can’t fit the table in the new place. It’s a Rye Park table and it weighs a ton. I’m not keen on selling it, but keeping it in storage in NYC is crazy expensive. The chairs are gasser.
I’m still contemplating storing it at my friends house in Maine, but the whole quarantine thing is just too much.
I have 3,700 custom Matsui’s that matches the table. The chips are hard to let go at a discount and would only sell it for what I paid for them. Just so I could by more in the future!
I’m talking to a buyer now, but if it falls through I would definitely knock something off for fellow PCFers.

edit: it was a hard decision to sell the table, that’s why the wife posted it and it wasn’t posted on PCF

@yone That's an awesome table. When I saw it I had to post it because someone on here might be interested with all the people on here from NY and NJ. I remembered your very nice design and knew I had seen it before. I just wasn't sure who's it was and where. GLWS of the table.

@yone That's an awesome table. When I saw it I had to post it because someone on here might be interested with all the people on here from NY and NJ. I remembered your very nice design and knew I had seen it before. I just wasn't sure who's it was and where. GLWS of the table.
Thanks man! I just saw you bought a sample set, these are awesome!
image.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom