Poker should be the new golf, for buisness meetings, etc... (1 Viewer)

SoCalDan

High Hand
Reaction score
I personally have solidified great buisness relationships by inviting them to a poker game. Golf is the go to buisness meeting ,making a deal, spot to go and I'm thinking lets make Poker the same, like yea " you play poker? , I'm hosting a game in 2 weeks".....

Companies could even host more poker tournaments instead of golf tournaments.
Mix in a little black jack for the ones who don't know, but if they see the bosses playing, it might motivate them to learn the game.

We could also push the idea by promoting more charity poker tournaments, and one day even prize off of a one of a kind poker chip set, all in the name of charity.

I've been to a few in my area they host for kids baseball teams, those are fun.

(I'm just posting outloud)

I personally have solidified great buisness relationships by inviting them to a poker game. Golf is the go to buisness meeting ,making a deal, spot to go and I'm thinking lets make Poker the same, like yea " you play poker? , I'm hosting a game in 2 weeks".....

Companies could even host more poker tournaments instead of golf tournaments.
Mix in a little black jack for the ones who don't know, but if they see the bosses playing, it might motivate them to learn the game.

We could also push the idea by promoting more charity poker tournaments, and one day even prize off, a one of a kind poker chip set, all in the name of charity. Like we get some celebrities to drop coin for a buy in, and they get the set and then later you see it in some, post or reality show.

I've been to a few in my area they host for kids baseball teams, those are fun.

(I'm just posting outloud)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom