Poker room ideas (2 Viewers)

TheDonkeyKong

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
What unique things do you have in your poker room that makes it pop? Big or small I’m curious, I wanna add some more stuff to my poker room but I’m unsure on what to add. I currently have some signed jerseys hung up, pictures, 1 chip display and a few signs! Let me know what’s in your room and help me out with some ideas!

My room‘s a mess right now but here’s a few quick pics
C2C0A3D5-F829-44AD-A6A9-80768294DA8B.jpeg
AAFC7DDF-E3B5-4D6A-AFCF-7DA166CEFCE6.jpeg
D97B4AE5-1CD7-4D89-B6CC-29CF76F32C0F.jpeg
F58A2CA0-AFC7-420F-957C-75A781393BF2.jpeg
EB0321A6-A69A-4C84-B3DD-9E51CFED1672.jpeg

Let me know if you have a photo that I can turn into a mosaic. Coincidentally, the above post is by @Sprouty , who was instrumental in helping acquire good chip scans for the project.
Sample mosaic images here:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/i-can-create-photo-mosaics-with-poker-chips.59182/
@Colquhoun does awesome work!

Here is a screenshot of a mosaic he did of my son.

Screenshot_20210324-210454.png

Here is the link to the original file (it's a big one!).

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iUDdp1PZH75kgtYY9

Zoom in on the original and you can see how detailed each chip is.

@Colquhoun I have a few more I'm gonna send you. I'm looking for the perfect photo of Miles so I can do a large print on one of my walls in the poker room!

Great thread and I Iove seeing members rooms. My bar/poker room is a little unorganized but it only takes about 30 mins to get it ready for poker.
Here a few pics. A shot of the bar itself with a new fridge for beverages, the hidden wine room that was a gun locker for the previous owner (300 rifles is what I was told), some lego and a lovely painting that sits above my desk. Part of the bar/poker room is now my home office.
Bar 1.jpg
Bar 2.jpg
Bar 3.jpg
Bar 4.jpg
Bar 5.jpg

Great thread and I Iove seeing members rooms. My bar/poker room is a little unorganized but it only takes about 30 mins to get it ready for poker.
Here a few pics. A shot of the bar itself with a new fridge for beverages, the hidden wine room that was a gun locker for the previous owner (300 rifles is what I was told), some lego and a lovely painting that sits above my desk. Part of the bar/poker room is now my home office.View attachment 662544View attachment 662545View attachment 662546View attachment 662547View attachment 662548

Shaggy baby...yeah... I love the retro, Madmen vibe!

If you have a father who harvested a large Canadian moose, you could go this route. Oh, and you also have to be willing to jam 5 pounds of, into a...well you get the idea.

Seriously though, a lot of what is on the walls is personal, son's first guitar, family went to a NASCAR race in Dover, my very first fishing rod as a child, which for some reason was a fly rod - dad couldn't pass up a bargain! stuff like that.
GM3 - Copy.jpg
GM2 - Copy.jpg
GM 1 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
We're really into movies so most of my walls have movie related items.

Sword and map props from the LOTR & Hobbit movies:
20210325_214527.jpg

Print/canvas:
20210325_214548.jpg

And this was one of the cooler things I stumbled upon, its a movie poster frame that attaches to the wall with spring loaded borders, so its super easy to swap out posters. I have a small collection of them now and rotate every couple of months:
20210325_214554.jpg

In the works: a framed still from the movie Rounders with an authentic sample set of the chips from Teddy KGB's club.

Here a few pics. A shot of the bar itself with a new fridge for beverages, the hidden wine room that was a gun locker for the previous owner (300 rifles is what I was told), some lego and a lovely painting that sits above my desk. Part of the bar/poker room is now my home office.View attachment 662544View attachment 662545View attachment 662546View attachment 662547View attachment 662548
Love the vibe of the room.

That secret room is awesome!

Yes your room is absolutely crazy. That table along with the chairs are stunning. Those chairs look like I could sit in them for 10+ hours and still be comfortable. That chip cabinet is wicked also, where did you get that made or purchased from? Something like that I would love to add to my room just don’t know where to acquire one. Best bet would try locally as I wouldn’t even wanna know the shipping cost for that. From the ground up spectacular poker room you have! My applauses sir

Yes your room is absolutely crazy. That table along with the chairs are stunning. Those chairs look like I could sit in them for 10+ hours and still be comfortable. That chip cabinet is wicked also, where did you get that made or purchased from? Something like that I would love to add to my room just don’t know where to acquire one. Best bet would try locally as I wouldn’t even wanna know the shipping cost for that. From the ground up spectacular poker room you have! My applauses sir
@alecnetwoodworks built it. All custom order.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom