Poker Room Art (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
If any of you play poker in your basement, and need to cover the fuse panel with something; take a look at this.
Not a bad wall hanging. So muck poker themed art is way too "Ed Hardy" for my liking.
Picked it up from Etsy.

Attachments

• 20160402_221952.jpg
    20160402_221952.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 874
If any of you play poker in your basement, and need to cover the fuse panel with something; take a look at this.
Not a bad wall hanging. So muck poker themed art is way too "Ed Hardy" for my liking.
Picked it up from Etsy.

Looking forward to hopefully playing there soon and seeing your poker art in person ;)

Blacks Camera which went out of business. I think Costco/Walmart can do similar

Is this art?

I think if you look hard enough you can make out images in the chips; assuming you treat the chips like pixels on a computer image.

I see two naked ladies giving directions to a lost traveler that is trying to make it to Boise Idaho for a second cousins wedding.

Either that or a man dressed in a panda suit selling Chinese food outside Rigley field... I am not good at this game.

I think if you look hard enough you can make out images in the chips; assuming you treat the chips like pixels on a computer image. I see two naked ladies giving directions to a lost traveler that is trying to make it to Boise Idaho for a second cousins wedding. Either that or a man dressed in a panda suit selling Chinese food outside Rigley field... I am not good at this game.

@MD Mike : You only really need to worry if kids starting doing this to you....
psychoanalysis.png

Subbing. My basement needs a ton of work/ideas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom