Poker Room Art

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
If any of you play poker in your basement, and need to cover the fuse panel with something; take a look at this.
Not a bad wall hanging. So muck poker themed art is way too "Ed Hardy" for my liking.
Picked it up from Etsy.
Looking forward to hopefully playing there soon and seeing your poker art in person ;)

Big Jilm

Flush
Reaction score
DSC03326.JPG
21458.jpg
BuqgX9nCEAI_fGN.jpg
All_In_1024x1024.jpg

In Order: Charles Bragg Etching "The Big Game", Teo Alfonso "Emerging Suits" and "Hot Bullets on Fire", Barton Degraaf "All In"

I have some sort of personal experience with each artist. Proud of my poker art!!

Last edited:

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Is this art?

I think if you look hard enough you can make out images in the chips; assuming you treat the chips like pixels on a computer image.

I see two naked ladies giving directions to a lost traveler that is trying to make it to Boise Idaho for a second cousins wedding.

Either that or a man dressed in a panda suit selling Chinese food outside Rigley field... I am not good at this game.

inca911

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think if you look hard enough you can make out images in the chips; assuming you treat the chips like pixels on a computer image. I see two naked ladies giving directions to a lost traveler that is trying to make it to Boise Idaho for a second cousins wedding. Either that or a man dressed in a panda suit selling Chinese food outside Rigley field... I am not good at this game.
@MD Mike : You only really need to worry if kids starting doing this to you....
psychoanalysis.png

mummel

Full House
Reaction score
Subbing. My basement needs a ton of work/ideas!

Top Bottom