Poker results tracking (1 Viewer)

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
Hello

Starting in 2018 I would like to track my poker results. Profit, losses, blinds, length of sessions, estimated number of hands, average profit per hour at different blind levels etc...... I play cash games almost exclusively, and I always play live. Once in a great while I play a tournament, but I am more interested in tracking the cash games.

I was thinking about making up a spread sheet in excel, but I know that there are some apps out there for this specific purpose.

Anyone have experience with any of the bankroll tracking apps? Any good ones out there, or would you suggest just making my own spreadsheet.

Thanks

Colter

Poker income ‘Pro’. The pro version is ad free. Worth the $10 or whatever. Super simple to add a session. You likely have regular games and locations you play, which can be pre loaded. Simple open the ap. Select start cash session. Confirm/enter location and BI, then press start. When you’re done select end and enter what you cashed out for. Tracks everything awesomely. Eye opening.

Some screen shots of the PIP

094EA304-A809-4C15-BA4C-0A12D520CBF5.jpeg

437053A4-E703-4CBC-8911-756BF143E21B.jpeg

A3179E43-5E68-4C94-855A-52B9AA726503.jpeg

I have tried most of them, most of them all do 95% of the same things and all track the things you are looking for. It really comes down to your personal preference on the user interface and a few of the small differences.
Download the free apps and play with them to see which you prefer & then you'll need the Pro version with whatever app you use.
Right now I use RunGood and like it.

PS. you will need the tournament tracking as well when you start playing a tourney every Thursday night. (y) :thumbsup:

20171216_144942000_iOS.jpg

I've used the Poker Income App TriHonda suggests, can't go wrong with that one.

One thing I do not like about the RunGood app is specifically for cash games. It is a pain in the ass if you want to keep track of the tips you give out. There are too many steps. It is like editing the session each time instead of just a simple click to add. Holy Shit it is amazing how much you gave up to the dealers in a 4-8 hr session. At least for me it was eye opening.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updates and the suggestions. I'm going to try playing around with a few of them before i decide on one. Tracking how much you tip is kinda cool and would be interesting to see, but i dont know if I would like to have to pull my phone out and put in a tip amount every time I win a pot. Which ever one i decide on, i am planning on keeping it going for a number of years.
I figure that right now I probably play about 40 to 50 sessions a year. I know that that isn't really enough to get a good average on profit per hour etc. If I can keep it going for several years though it should average out.

You can filter and slice the data any which way you want. I have data for 4 years and I just set a filter for each year to have a grand total as well as a year by year result. You can also export the data to excel and get as crazy as you want with it.

Most of the time my phone is sitting on the table for one reason or another while playing cash and I was really surprised how much money I gave back when you combine say a 3 day trip to Vegas. It won't change anything I do but it was an expense I just never really thought about.

Poker Analytics 4 is another one. It works for me pretty well though I don’t log a huge number of sessions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom