Poker novice from United Kingdom (1 Viewer)

Judd

Waiting List
Reaction score
I don't expect my situation is like many of the members' here. I've not really played much live poker, or any poker for that matter. I find it rather frustrating, so I tend to enjoy suckers' games like blackjack and craps more. Maybe the more time I spend here will increase my appreciation of poker :)

I'm here mainly because you guys know your plastic cards very well - I'm more of a cards guy, and I love plastic cards because my hands always ruin a paper deck so quickly that they become unusable without card fanning powder.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Welcome to the forum. Loads of threads on here about cards and comparisons if you search. And cards often pop up in the sales thread as well if you keep an eye on it

In the poker room section there is a link for poker playing cards, Everything you need there.

I don't expect my situation is like many of the members' here. I've not really played much live poker, or any poker for that matter. I find it rather frustrating, so I tend to enjoy suckers' games like blackjack and craps more. Maybe the more time I spend here will increase my appreciation of poker :)
Did someone say craps....?!

whatsapp-image-2023-01-16-at-21-48-26-jpeg.1060551

Just buy some chips and a craps topper if you don't want to play poker! Welcome to Craps Chip Forum :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom